Central Christian School Reviews

Such a loving environment where my children were known and cared for. The content is rigorous and met all of their elementary needs preparing them well for their next step! To pick just one thing to highlight it would be the teachers. Not only were they amazing with my kids, they are professional and demonstrate an attitude of lifelong learning. What a great example they are setting for students!
We enjoyed 13 consecutive years at Central Christian School. Without a doubt, it was the best thing for both our family and our children. They are now in high school and college, and we attribute much of their strong character, academic success, love for Jesus, and appreciation and respect for His diverse world, to their time at Central Christian School. They are still close with many of their peers; those friendships forged solid during their time at Central, as are we with parents we met during the journey. Thank you to Central Christian School for being a formative and defining part of our individual lives, and as a family!
We've been a Central family for 10 years, and we've had a fantastic experience at this excellent school. The teachers are true professionals who impress me each year with their commitment to doing the best job possible to help their students learn. Our older kids were very well prepared for their middle and high school years. On top of that, the entire school is a warm, loving environment, where each child is known and appreciated for who they are.
Start Your Review of Central Christian School
12 years ago, our family was searching for a school to partner with us to raise our three sons. When we were in the building and interviewing the teachers, I started to cry because it felt like they would love our kids as much as we did.

Twelve years later and I cannot believe how consistent the level of love and care has been throughout the entire process. The teachers would pray for our family before every conference. Academically, all three were well prepared for their next school and tested out of several math classes. Couldn’t recommend it more highly.
Our daughter has been a student at Central Christian School since she was in kindergarten, and in the fall, she will enter the sixth grade. Under the tutelage of caring faculty, our child has grown academically, socially, and spiritually. What we love most about Central is that the academic training of its students is top notch!
This school has a great community of staff and families who support each other well, looking out for the best of the students.
When I came to CCS, I had no idea what I would experience here. In ways, it's an unexplainable jewel in the city of St. Louis, where the kingdom of God in St. Louis is on full display, and its' an exciting time in the history of the school - with so much growth.
Central Christian School has been an amazing community for my children to grow up in. The teachers love their students deeply and challenge them academically. Central has a loving and diverse community, where respect and care for one another are valued. It is a special, special place...unlike any other. We are so thankful for our experience there!
Central is educating a beautifully diverse student body through a unapologetically Christian worldview. They take their job of academically preparing children for middle/high school seriously. In addition, they're preparing children to launch into the world and engage with culture, not fear it.
My wife and I have three kids at Central Christian School. When we first were looking for schools for our oldest, we found places that were either striving for Academic success of children or only Spiritual Formation of children. At Central, we found the place that emphasizes both academic learning and spiritual formation. The school is really special in the ways it has students empowered with the understanding that they are image bearers of God and are well embraced in the community of the school. The administration and teachers love the students and the students love the teachers/admin.