Central Christian School Reviews

I came from a public school and I had no idea that their was a Christian school in Hutchinson, Kansas. When I first shadowed the school I was very shy and I did not want to talk to anybody in my new class. Finally, I talked a little bit with some of the people in my class and I felt welcome that I came to Central. The school welcomed me and I felt that I've been in this school for a long time and I enjoy being part of Central Christian School.
The teachers are incredible because they care so much about each student. The sports have been my favorite part about the school, although I have enjoyed each of my classes.
One change I would love to see at Central Christian School would be the expansion of courses offered and clubs/activities other than athletics. The academic portion at Central Christian, is very good. The Christ-centered education is shown in every aspect, from math to Bible. The teachers work very closely with each student to somewhat prepare them for their future after high school. Overall the school demonstrates a well rounded faith in academics and athletics.
Start Your Review of Central Christian School
I enjoyed my time at central, the building is older and there isn't any progress. Everything always stays the same.
i love ccs! i have been there for 7 years and im going to finish with 8 and it is an amazing school! the teachers are active with the students and friends are easy to make!