Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
Central Catholic High School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Modesto, CA. It has 379 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. Tuition is $10,500 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 96% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Central Catholic High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A74 Students
- A68 Students
- A+58 Students
- A+53 Students
- A+47 Students
- A-45 Students
- A-41 Students
- A40 Students
- A+39 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Central Catholic High School Reviews
Since my freshman year, I have loved attending Central Catholic! This school has not only helped me become a better person academically but spiritually, socially, and emotionally. By having the WE mentality, I have become a strong-willed individual, who is unafraid of what lies ahead and defeats anything thrown at me. I couldn't have become the person I am today without the support of the place I'm proud to call my high school, Central Catholic.
The teachers are not that open minded and they always have their favorites. If you are not rich or you don't live in the country you really cannot survive here. If you want to go to a top tier world renowned university do not come here. There is no college prep here, and the administration would rather focus on catering to the agriculture students than to those with a curiosity in science. They literally let a hate crime go under their noses to appease the rich parents.
Central Catholic High School’s mission is to witness to the Gospel, while developing the spiritual, academic, and social character of students. I appreciate Central Catholic for furthering my faith in God from a divine being to a father figure. The academic rigor at Central Catholic has helped me get into University of the Pacific, where I plan to enroll at the Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry then the McGeorge School of Law. I am involved in 21 extracurriculars including 4 sports (golf, basketball, track and field, and cheerleading) and 5 leadership positions including ASB Senior Class Representative, Key Club President, and Treasurer of Hispanic Youth Leadership Council Culture Club. The small community allowed me to know all students by name and to take advantage of these opportunities that made me into the spiritually developed, academically prepared, and globally conscious young woman that I am today.