COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
This year, given the COVID-19 pandemic, Central Catholic is excited to introduce Family First Admissions, designed and implemented by our Admissions Team to place the health and safety of your family and our CCHS Family above all else. Learn More
- Academicsgrade A
- Diversitygrade A minus
- Teachersgrade B
- College Prepgrade A
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A+
- Sportsgrade A+
Central Catholic High School (CCHS) is a coeducational, college preparatory high school of excellence founded by the Marist Brothers in 1935. CCHS provides rigorous custom academic pathways for students offering 27 Advanced Placement courses, an Honors Program and 2 additional levels of college preparatory coursework. The 1,200 students hail from over 60 regional diverse communities and internationally and are actively engaged in a myriad of 60+ co-curricular activities, 29 championship athletics, music, art and theatre programs.
Central Catholic remains dedicated to developing an educational community built on faith, learning, service, and inspiring students to make the world a better place. An accessible 14:1 student/faculty ratio supports CCHS’ 100% college acceptance rate. Over 18,000 CCHS alumni have distinguished themselves in successful careers in medicine, business, technology, government and academia. Alumni proudly share that they are members of the CCHS Family of Raiders.
Final Day of the 2020-2021 Academic Year
Central Catholic High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A210 Students
- grade B+209 Students
- grade A+195 Students
- grade B+148 Students
- grade A+143 Students
- grade A+142 Students
- grade B minus141 Students
- grade B108 Students
- grade B+90 Students
- grade B85 Students
Congratulations to Our 2020 AP Scholars!
Congratulations to the 306 CCHS students who sat for 677 Advanced Placement exams in 26 different subject areas during the spring of 2020, achieving scores that exceeded state and global averages. The success of these students on the college-level AP Exams is particularly notable because they completed the final coursework remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 37 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 37 responses
- Pep rally15%
- Spirit Week15%
- Varsity games14%
- Spirit Day12%
- Liturgies and Christmas Prayer Service4%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 43 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 43 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 43 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 48 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 48 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 25 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 25 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 25 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade C
- Good for Familiesgrade C minus
- Housinggrade D minus