Central Catholic High School (CCHS) is a coeducational, college preparatory high school of excellence founded by the Marist Brothers in 1935. CCHS provides rigorous custom academic pathways for students offering 27 Advanced Placement courses, an Honors Program and 2 additional levels of college preparatory coursework. The 1,200 students hail from over 60 regional diverse communities and internationally and are actively engaged in a myriad of 60+ co-curricular activities, 29 championship athletics, music, art and theatre programs.
Central Catholic remains dedicated to developing an educational community built on faith, learning, service, and inspiring students to make the world a better place. An accessible 14:1 student/faculty ratio supports CCHS’ 100% college acceptance rate. Over 17,000 CCHS alumni have distinguished themselves in successful careers in medicine, business, technology, government and academia. Alumni proudly share that they are members of the CCHS Family of Raiders.
Central Catholic High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A174 Students
- B+168 Students
- A+162 Students
- A-128 Students
- A+123 Students
- A+118 Students
- B112 Students
- B92 Students
- B+75 Students
- B69 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.33 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.44 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.21 responses