Central Cass High School is an above average, public school located in Casselton, ND. It has 208 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 55% of students are at least proficient in math and 55% in reading.
Central Cass High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+59 Students
- B+55 Students
- B-19 Students
- B11 Students
- B10 Students
- B-8 Students
- B8 Students
- B-7 Students
- A+6 Students
- C+6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Central Cass High School Reviews
Central Cass has an average learning environment as there is not much done on the teacher's part to challenge students; however, many teachers attempt to create a positive learning atmosphere.
This past school year we got a new high counselor who is very involved with the students. She does a lot to help us find scholarships and apply for colleges. She takes time to connect with as many students as possible. I wish she would have been here since my first year of high school, but at least we have her now.
The academics offered at this school are good. The teachers know what they are doing and have clear plans that they share with the students each week so that everyone knows what to expect that week. The teachers have set curriculums, but will modify them to assist the students when needed. The workload can be tough, but usually doable. Scheduling of the classes is difficult because certain classes are only offered once a day, so if there is a conflict, it is difficult to fix.