Central Bucks High School - South Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+240 Students
- A-224 Students
- A162 Students
- A-121 Students
- A+116 Students
- B+108 Students
- A93 Students
- A+63 Students
- A+59 Students
- B-52 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.25 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.25 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.34 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.55 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.64 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.64 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.64 responses
Schools like Central Bucks High School - South
- A+Central Bucks High School - West
- Central Bucks School District, PA
- 291 reviews
- A+Central Bucks High School - East
- Central Bucks School District, PA
- 315 reviews
- A+Lower Moreland High School
- Lower Moreland Township School District, PA
- 96 reviews
- A+Council Rock High School - North
- Council Rock School District, PA
- 219 reviews
Central Bucks High School - South Reviews
Review Central Bucks High School - South
Central Bucks High School South is an amazing school to attend! All of the teachers are very friendly and caring about the students, and many of them go above and beyond their duties as teachers. The librarian at CB South can always be found socializing with students in the library, talking about college and financial planning. There are various clubs to get involved in that create a positive environment in the school that helps students feel great about waking up and coming to school in the morning! LINK, an exceptional club, aims at promoting positive behavior while having fun! As a council member, I know how important it is for students to get involved at South and appreciate their education, so this club is very meaningful to me. We plan fun reunion meetings and team-building activities with students as well as weekend retreats. We are currently in the process of planning our annual Overnight Retreat, which is a weekend where CB South students are welcome to camp out and enjoy the company of others while participating in group activities aimed at strengthening the relationship between the students. Last year, we had a bonfire and all members present were invited to throw a small stick into the fire after sharing why LINK is important to them. I was so proud of everyone's responses as it showed how we are all one big family at South. Without going into the specifics of what the students shared, as many of them were quite personal, it really opened my eyes to the fact that not everyone has a great high school experience. LINK was the club that made high school worth it for some of those students. Overall, CB South is a very warm, tight-knit community of inspiring and active leaders. I've really enjoyed my high school experience, and I am very sad that this is going to be my last year there!
There are so many extracurricular opportunities at CB South. Students are encouraged from day one to start getting involved. The number of clubs changes slightly each year, but from what I can remember last year, there were around 45 clubs that students could get involved in. In addition to clubs offered at South, there are numerous sports and music programs offered to students. Whenever you walk down the music wing of the school, you can hear the jazz band practicing for the next competition and see athletes heading out the back of the school to their team sport. There are so many extracurricular activities offered at South that there is surely at least one that everyone wants to join!
South is a great community with a welcoming enviorment. It is very nice inside and has some of the best technology offered. It is a great learning enviorment and most of the teachers are great and connect with students well. CB South has many clubs and electives to offer that can help you find a career path to choose for college. The oppurtunitues here are endless as long as you get involved!