Centerville Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+49 Students
- A47 Students
- A+39 Students
- B-33 Students
- A28 Students
- B25 Students
- B-23 Students
- B16 Students
- A-16 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 29 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.19 responses
Schools like Centerville Senior High School
- B-Union County High School
- Union County-College Corner Joint School District, IN
- 46 reviews
- B-Connersville High School
- Fayette County School Corporation, IN
- 117 reviews
- B-Northeastern High School
- Northeastern Wayne Schools, IN
- 85 reviews
- BRichmond High School
- Richmond Community Schools, IN
- 174 reviews
Centerville Senior High School Reviews
Review Centerville Senior High School
I have had a great experience at Centerville Senior High School! When I first moved to Indiana, I was terrified to be the new girl, but the staff and students here are par none! I cannot make a negative comment about any one of my teachers. They inspire me to work hard, stay true to myself, and encourage me to reach my goals in many different aspects of my life. They have impacted my life so greatly that I want to be a teacher so that I can make a positive difference in other students' lives just as they have done for me.
I think that centerville is a great school with a great faculty, however I do think there are some changes that would benefit our student body. I love the challenging courses our school offers. Centerville prepares their students for college. My changes would have to do with things such as discipline and help to get overall student involvement to rise. For instance, I have watched our dress code be unfairly enforced. By that I mean the principals pick and choose who gets sent home for the dress code and who they let "slide by with a warning". If the dress code is truely such a large problem, I believe our school should enforce it on all students: including athletes, good students, and "favorites". I also believe our school is so strict and principals scare the kids so much that our students lack desire to be at school and participate in activities like after school activities.
I feel that it is a very good school that genuinely tries to teach their students. The only thing I can complain about is the dress code which may seem like a complaint for every school. However, sometimes I feel they go overboard with it.