Centerpoint High School
- Amity, AR
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B minus
- Diversitygrade B+
- Teachersgrade B+
- College Prepgrade B minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B+
- Health & Safetygrade B+
- Administrationgrade B
- Sportsgrade B+
- Foodgrade B
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B+
Centerpoint High School is an above average, public school located in Amity, AR. It has 519 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 40% of students are at least proficient in math and 41% in reading.
Centerpoint High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
No data available
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B minus99 Students
- grade B55 Students
- grade B minus49 Students
- grade B49 Students
- grade A minus45 Students
- grade B minus31 Students
- grade A minus18 Students
- grade B16 Students
- grade C+14 Students
- grade A12 Students
Living in the Area
grade B minus
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade A minus
- Good for Familiesgrade B minus
- Housinggrade B
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 3 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$14,104 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 3 responses
Centerpoint High School Reviews
Rating 3.72 out of 5 25 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
In Centerpoint, there are many good teachers who truly care about every student and want to see them succeed. There is a large range of classes and extra-curricular activities that one can participate in. The band is amazing and the director loves to teach the members. Most of the teachers at the school are very intelligent and are very good at teaching their subjects. Unfortunately, it is a small school so the teachers aren't paid very well. The administration at CenterPoint is questionable. It seems that there are new and unreasonable rules that come up very often. On the other hand, there are many reasonable rules that should be enforced but aren't.
Some particularly lovable about the campus at Centerpoint is the ability to be yourself. Despite different beliefs and ways to express yourself, Centerpoint teachers and facility allow you to be yourself any way possible. There are several courses they offer that prepare you for you college experience and never give up on helping you achieve your goals.
Centerpoint is the best place to let your children learn. Not only do they teach the students, but they take the time to know each student. All the teachers are wonderful. It’s a small school with a big heart!