Centerburg High School is an above average, public school located in Centerburg, OH. It has 319 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Centerburg High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+73 Students
- A-44 Students
- B-27 Students
- A27 Students
- B26 Students
- A-26 Students
- B+26 Students
- B22 Students
- A-21 Students
- B-17 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Schools like Centerburg High School
- B-Highland High School
- Highland Local School District (Sparta), OH
- 86 reviews
- B-Fredericktown High School
- Fredericktown Local School District, OH
- 80 reviews
- B+Big Walnut High School
- Big Walnut Local School District, OH
- 158 reviews
- A-Westerville North High School
- Westerville City School District, OH
- 211 reviews
Centerburg High School Reviews
I have gone to and lived in the Centerburg School district my entire life and I am currently a Senior in high school. Most of the teachers at this school are wonderful; however, there are some that could pick it up. They have wonderful options to take college classes through North Central State College. Attending this school can be very fun and educational so long as the student is willing to work hard and be involved.
I have been going to Centerburg since 3rd grade, which I am not a freshman. I have other siblings who go to other schools, which makes me think I am not getting a good education as I should be. I also know that Centerburg has a difficult time dealing with bullying situations and how they handle them. This is a huge problem with me. Although I do bealive there are some good teachers and going to such a small school, has its perks, they know your personality, how you learn best, ect.
The people at the schools are very nice. There is barely any bullying, everyone knows each other, and everyone is involved in something. Some things I would like to see change are a few teacher's teaching styles, the food, and the way the administration budgets money. I only stayed at the high school for a couple years and I started taking classes at a nearby college instead so I was not there long. The college readiness is fantastic, there are many opportunities for students to prepare for college.