Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Centerburg High School is an above average, public school located in Centerburg, OH. It has 300 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Centerburg High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+86 Students
- A-54 Students
- A-37 Students
- B-34 Students
- B34 Students
- A-33 Students
- B31 Students
- B25 Students
- A-24 Students
- C+23 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses
Schools like Centerburg High School
- B-Highland High School
- Highland Local School District (Sparta), OH
- 89 reviews
- BFredericktown High School
- Fredericktown Local School District, OH
- 84 reviews
- BBig Walnut High School
- Big Walnut Local School District, OH
- 172 reviews
- A-Westerville North High School
- Westerville City School District, OH
- 230 reviews
Centerburg High School Reviews
Centerburg High School is a wonderful place to go to school. The teachers are amazing and really push you to do your best, and they really do a good job of preparing students for the future. The administration at this school is also quite good, they have always been very willing to work with me and others. The school is an amazing community and has been welcoming since day one. I would absolutely recommend anyone to go to this school.
I like the close connections I have been able to make with my teachers. Close connections have allowed me to take bigger strides in my academic life. The teachers have been very willing to help me when I am going through tough times. The biggest struggle and problem I see is racism and homophobia. These outdated views often go unnoticed by the administration. I would like to see a change in the ways we address students who are known to bully others because of their race, sexuality, etc.
I have gone to and lived in the Centerburg School district my entire life and I am currently a Senior in high school. Most of the teachers at this school are wonderful; however, there are some that could pick it up. They have wonderful options to take college classes through North Central State College. Attending this school can be very fun and educational so long as the student is willing to work hard and be involved.