Center Point High School is a public school located in Center Point, TX. It has 168 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 90% of students are at least proficient in math and 65% in reading.
Center Point High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+35 Students
- A+32 Students
- B31 Students
- C+27 Students
- A+26 Students
- A-20 Students
- B-19 Students
- B18 Students
- B+13 Students
- NG12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like Center Point High School
- B-Ingram Tom Moore High School
- Ingram Independent School District, TX
- 49 reviews
- B-Comfort High School
- Comfort Independent School District, TX
- 75 reviews
- B-Bandera High School
- Bandera Independent School District, TX
- 149 reviews
- NGHill Country High School
- Kerrville Independent School District, TX
- 1 review
Center Point High School Reviews
I have attended Center Point High School for all four years of my high school career. The small school offers an abundance of activities; FCCLA, 4-H, a very successful and growing FFA program, as well as Spanish club, Robotics Team, NHS, and Yearbook. Center Point's Athletic program is very competitive with influential coaches and peers. The small class sizes allow a student to be involved and ask questions that might not be answered in a bigger class. I wish to see more pride in Center Point. I would also like to see an improvement in a few facilities and higher- overall class average.
I liked that teachers were willing to be flexible at times. Many of my teachers worked with me.I would like to see them make academics a priority instead of sports. There are some very bright minded individuals there, and I would like them to receive the necessary classes they need, but also the praise they deserve.
Center Point ISD is a very small school located in a very small small town. The time I had there was great, everyone knows everyone. There’s no pushing in the halls, everyone says hi. It’s a friendly school and town. I recommend it here