Center Line High School Reviews

I loved that I could express myself through drama and music and sports. Extra curricular activities made me really excited to come to school!
Overall Center Line has great teachers and eager students that want to learn. The teachers are very caring and guide students through there 4 high school years. It is also very diverse and has a variety of ethnicity and backgrounds. Even though we are not all that alike, we are still brought together by our school and everybody in it. You walk around the halls to see all kinds of people getting along and making new friends, when so many of them have nothing in common but just going to Center Line.But of course there are flaws like the uneven distribution of money between the girls and boys sports. Overall I think it is a good school to attend if you are looking for a small friendly and diverse school .
At Center Line High School the academic here, are only average. With the distractions that occur in the classrooms, it causes less learning to happen. Even in the honors classrooms, nothing is advanced. The school district does offer more elective classes with career focuses, than other schools. With different areas of career experiences here, I am able to get a more understanding of what I wish my life to become. They offer JROTC, EMR, firefighting, Police Detective, Welding, Business, and so much more.
Start Your Review of Center Line High School
Center Line isn't a bad school, we're very diverse within our student population but I wish we were more diverse within our staff members. My school also doesn't get enough recognition, we're not a popular school no one really knows about us.
Amazing educators with care and compassion for each student. Center Line High School has focused academy pathways for career readiness. There is a activity or extracurricular activity that would interest every student!
A welcoming school for everyone.
I liked meeting people and seeing how different everyone is. I also like the teachers here as they actually care and ask if your doing okay or not. The things I would change is not building an elementary school when the high school needs a lot of fixing and improvements. Like improve the technology or even fix the leaking pipe, renovate the bathrooms instead of building a whole new school.
My 4 years were good! Some of the teachers I would have liked to see stay but overall good school. Music and art classes were my best! Administration kept changing. Lunch times should be extended I always didn’t get time to eat by the time I got to the line. Should have more lines or something.
I would like to see a lot of change with Center Line High School. The school is very old and needs to be remodeled. There needs to be more funding for all activities and not just football or basketball.
I have been going to Center Line public schools since I was in preschool. Center Line's district is quite small due to the fact it is a city within a city. The students here are average students with low test scores and or students that do not try hard enough causing roughly 150 to 200 students graduates in every class. I have personally been on the above-average side throughout my academic years. I just try a little harder than most. It is not hard to be in the top 20 of your class when the competition isn't hard but it definitely isn't easy. The teachers here will help you push through the obstacles you may face and want you to succeed in your life especially academically. They will try their hardest to create a bond with their students so they can feel more welcomed and safe with them. Overal the school has their ups and downs but what school doesnt?
The small town feeling and closeness of the parents groups, football games and the way the parents and School Board members work together for the common goal of the advancing the kids in their school careers. The district is not so big that we, as students lose track of our relationships with our teachers and counselors.
A school environment can play a major roll on a kids education. In Center Line High school, I am currently a senior and have gone here for almost four years and can say that I am proud to be a student here. Being an Arab-American Muslim it can be hard to view yourself other than different, but because of the amount of diversity I never once have felt "different" or overwhelmed. The school is small which I appreciate since I know everyone that goes there and know all of my teachers well. The academics are challenging but in a way that ensures that I will have a good education and the safety as well is great. I love going to Center Line High School and will support its growth and everything it has given me.
The school district had some serious issues. They do not prepare well for college, they reward the trouble makers and do nothing for their few high achieving students. Too many teachers play favorites with students and the administration enforces nothing. They have a hand full of good teachers but many only like certain kids and those kids get preferential treatment. The school itself is old and outdated. We have no football field or stadium. The soccer field is disgraceful. I’m honestly glad to be out of the district as it just continues to get worse each year. Bullies and trouble makers and fights daily.
There’s lots of raw talent in our school, but our administration isn’t doing anything to help us become more broad with it.
Center Line is a decent district considering the poor resources they are given from the state. Our academics are far from the best, but we had the best teachers I had ever come across that sincerely care about their students and student success.
Center Line High School provided me with a fun high school experience, however, it did not prepare me for college. The classes at CLHS are not comparable to classes at other local high school and puts the students at an disadvantage when attending college.
At the time I was there, I can't complain about my high school experience. I was very involved which made my time there much more enjoyable. My class was very close and involved as well, which was nice.
It's genuinely a good school, just the fake people there make it suck. The academics are good and the sports are decent.
Start Your Review of Center Line High School
The teachers and the students are great and even some of the faculty in the bookstore and office, however the people that are in charge of center Line public schools (the board of education) and the principal of CLHS don't do what's best for the students and don't listen to what they have to say. They do what they think is best even if it makes the students experience at the schools worse. But the teachers at CLHS are incredible and are well educated and the students for the most part are some great people.
I like how Center Line is a small school and is easily manageable by the teachers and staff. The students are very friendly and nice. The classes provided are great but need improvement and more courses should be added. Also, the school needs to care more about all sports, not just one sport.
Center line high school has a lot to offer and i have a lot of fun there. They have lots of activities and I love the staff. Wouldn't want to go anywhere else