Center High School Reviews

Pretty nice school with some nice teachers. Some may say its not the best school to attend but i think its great as the students get to have a one on one connection with their teachers. I feel like we are being taught a lot at this school and is almost always calm all the time. Not a lot of fights and drama is pretty down on the low.
Being a student at center high school always gave me a chance to express myself around classmates and staff. The teachers are amazing, They make sure you are getting the educated you need.
Everyone in the school knows each other and gets along well with other. There is hardly any bullying at our schools because the kid's don't like labeling each other.
Start Your Review of Center High School
I love this school. I've been going here my whole life. I would just say we need to work on our school spirit.
what I did like about being at the center high school is that I made a lot of friends and I really enjoy being in school talking to my teachers
my experience here at center schools is a 10/10, because ive been going to this school for the best 12 years.also i like this school because it has given me the chance to study here and i also have support from peers and teachers.
center high school is an average school that is taking leaps to make center a safer place for students but i do believe that the restriction of freedoms do not equal freedom.
I like all the resources they give for our learning, like computers, tablets, etc. And everyone there is so friendly and accepting.
Center high school is a great school as it is small and classes are small too. The only thing I would change is diversity because most students attending Center High School are Hispanic.
It is a very small town and I love having teachers that know you. It is hard when it is so small, though, because it feels as if we don't have as many of the opportunities that bigger schools may have.
I really like the teachers and how friendly everyone is. The only thing I would change would be the school lunch. We need better food to where everyone want to eat.
I have been here all my life, this school is average, but sometimes don't face the actual issues that we need to face in our school or community
My experience at Center High School has been awesome. I felt comfortable being here coming from Mexico, knowing no English and now I can type and speak fluently. I made a lot of friends who had help me to become a better person. Center High School gave me the opportunity to participate in sports that I like and I am passionate of.
I've been attending school in Center my whole life. I have been extremely please with everything my school has had to offer. Since I've been in middle school, they have been preparing us for college, and thanks to this I feel like I am ready to attend a university. The teachers here are amazing and are pretty easy to get along with. They also care about your education and make sure you're involved with academics. Parent involvement is very important here so parents know exactly how their children are doing in school. I am extremely pleased with this school and I am thankful for everything that I've been taught and all the opportunities I've been given as well.
My experience in Center High School is very great! I enjoyed coming to school every day into a safe environment. What I like about Center High School is that the teachers want you to learn and what you to succeed in the future in whatever goal you had. Center High School is a great school to come and learn! I would a little change which is hoe the system works using technology.
Teachers are great, very hands-on. I appreciate the extent they go to just to make sure you know what you are learning and that you are able to comprehend. The Senior Seminar class could use a little more work and the teacher should be around a little more often.
what i like the most is that my teachers care about students passing their classes and graduating. not to mention, they also motivate us on doing good and they inspire me and all my peers to do great, they believe in us and they know we are capable of doing amazing things in the future
Start Your Review of Center High School
I have been in center high school since my freshman year and everyone is really engaging and the teachers give all of their attention and focus to the students.
My experience at Center High School has been great. What i like about Center Schools is that our students have a great amount of opportunities and they do an amazing job at preparing students for college. One thing i would change about the school is how they discipline students when they are being disruptive. Many teachers let other students walk around the class or halls or talk during lecture. Other than that, my experience was awesome!
Things I like about Center High School would be that everyone is so kind, the students, teachers. Something I would want to see change would have to be the cafeteria menu because it’s usually the same and most of the time kids don’t eat.