Center Elementary School Reviews

Excellent principal and teachers. Facilities are well-kept. PTA is top notch. Class size could be smaller.
Attendance policy is a little rigid due to state laws.
Teachers really take time to bond with students and involve students in classroom discussion. I wish there was more diversity at the school.. but that is obviously a local demographics issue.. not the school's. More emphasis on physical fitness would also be nice.
Start Your Review of Center Elementary School
Having experience with 6 different teachers at this school, I can tell you that each one has been very engaged in my children's progress and care and has been very responsive to my emails and calls.
There is a healthy balance between workload and academic performance.
Diversity is lacking somewhat but the acceptance isn't bad.
The library and the computer labs are top notch. I'm very impressed with the resources available to students in that regard. The classrooms are also all outfitted with multiple computers, a laptop and a smartboard.
Other schools my kids have been at have offered more school sponsored after-school activities that integrated with a latch-key program. I do wish this school had more of that. Examples of the programs were yoga, spanish and baton.
I have seen other school put more emphasis on physical fitness. They could bring that up a notch here.
This school is really good at identifying possible health and safety concerns and notifying me quickly. They are also very vigilant about bullying and each time I've needed action the school has been quick to respond.