Centennial High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-206 Students
- B-131 Students
- B121 Students
- A+100 Students
- B+85 Students
- A-64 Students
- B61 Students
- A49 Students
- C+46 Students
- B-44 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.39 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.39 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 87 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.48 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.56 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.58 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.58 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.58 responses
Centennial High School Reviews
Review Centennial High School
The first thing you'll notice when you walk onto campus is pride! You're in Cougar Nation, and whether it it's sports or yearbook they're confident and believe that they can achieve. As far as teachers go they are great. Even though they have over 150 students daily, they remember your name, your academic history, but also your personality. They will help you succeed in the smaller things, like passing a hard test, but also with the bigger things, like how to get into your dream college. Everyone is ambitious, whether it's in academics or athletics. Everyone is passionated about something. It's pride and ambition that makes us bond with students with common interests, and it's very rare that someone gets left behind.
The teachers at Centennial high school are extremely knowledgable in many subjects but are also very personable and compassionate towards their students. As a current student at Centennial, I have seen the growth and development in myself that has blossomed from such excellent instruction from all of my teachers. Many of my teachers go beyond the core curriculum and strive to teach valuable real-world skills. As a senior, I feel that my current teachers excel in preparing me for the challenges that are to arrive in much higher level classes in college. Their willingness to provide any and all resources necessary to succeed and excel is far beyond any other school I have attended. Centennial by far has the best teachers in the county and it shows through the students' success. I cherish all of the wonderful lessons I have learned from all of my outstanding teachers at Centennial High School. Without them, I would not be nearly as prepared for the real world as I am today.
I am a junior at Centennial High School, and I can truthfully say I love my school. The faculty is dedicated to the success of students as well as an awesome and diverse student body who I call my family. I can always find a teacher willing to come early or stick around to make sure I fully understand the content as well as application of what I'm learning. One thing I could see improvement of us the emphasis on scholarship opportunities and a bit more education on ways to attain such things. Getting from high school to college is just as important as having the educational criteria ready.