Centennial High School is a highly rated, public school located in Circle Pines, MN. It has 2,012 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 65% of students are at least proficient in math and 73% in reading.
4757 N Rd
Circle Pines, MN 55014
Work Here? Claim Your School
Centennial High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+257 Students
- A-109 Students
- A+104 Students
- B+87 Students
- B64 Students
- B55 Students
- B+54 Students
- B+54 Students
- B52 Students
- A50 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.24 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.24 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 66 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.36 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.37 responses
Schools like Centennial High School
- BForest Lake Senior High School
- Forest Lake Public School District, MN
- 284 reviews
- A-Blaine High School
- Anoka-Hennepin Public School District, MN
- 390 reviews
- A-White Bear Lake Area High School - South Campus
- White Bear Lake School District, MN
- 350 reviews
- ASt. Anthony Village Senior High School
- St. Anthony-New Brighton Independent School District, MN
- 89 reviews
Centennial High School Reviews
Being at Centennial felt like it was the perfect step forward towards my education. Not only do I feel prepared for college, but I feel prepared for my next chapter. With many AP classes I can take, as well as honors classes, college won’t be a shock once I actually start taking college courses. Besides classes, the administrators and staff at Centennial are amazing. They listen to problems within the school, and execute plans efficiently. The teachers there are into their classes, and especially want to help students succeed. Overall Centennial High School has been a place that I’ve enjoyed going to not only for the classes provided, but also the staff and environment.
Centennial High School provided me with an idea of the rigor of college courses. There is a wide variety of courses at CHS. Students can learn to cook, to draw, to carve wood, and to create robots. At CHS, there are also great services for disabled students. I am deaf, and CHS offered me many great resources that allowed me to excel in school. My first biology class, AP Biology, introduced me to the topic and I realized that I love learning about biology. I am now hoping to major in molecular biology or biochemistry. Another great part about CHS is that I can take several AP classes. These classes are great because they challenge me more and I can earn college credit.
I really like this school! It has a lot of quality teachers and courses! However, the Art Department is sorely lacking and the plumbing needs to be replaced—especially in the East Building.