Centennial High School Reviews

I’ve met friends and teachers that have made my years here so much easier and fun. I woke up everyday ready for school even when I’m tired. I knew that by going everything will be better and I’ll have a better day
Centennial high school has a large diversity of people and is very accepting of their differences. During my time there, the teachers have been really nice. From what I can tell, they love doing their job. Overall I think the experience at centennial is similar to other schools.
I enjoy the variety of things to get involved in at Centennial High School. There is a large assortment of clubs, activities, classes, and teachers that all make the high school experience better! I think Centennial High School could improve by really making sure the teachers are fit for their jobs.
Start Your Review of Centennial High School
This school often was very hit or miss. There are some amazing teachers, but also some really bad ones. While I love the friends I have made at Centennial, the atmosphere at the school is not always nice and there are people that make you feel unsafe with all the fights. Sometimes it is scary as well with the police in the school. But in general, things tend to be good and I've had a good time so far. There are tons of clubs and many social opportunities.
I really liked the wide variety of school clubs and organizations that you could join. It made it easy to find a place where I could fit and make friends. I enjoyed many of the teachers there. They were friendly and willing to give you help on any class assignments.
I personally didn't like the P.E. grading system. Due to the Fitness Gram, many kids were discriminated against because they score that you get is based solely on how physically fit you are. If you are a chunky kids then you automatically get a bad grade. Which immediately shoots your grade down. Its highly unfair.
Very diverse high school. Strong English department. Weak math department. Administration is great and helpful.
Centennial is a very diverse school with about 2,000 students. The staff and teachers are amazing! I would like to see more safety and accessibility for a change.
Overall, I think Centennial gets the job done when it comes to high schools, but it doesn't shine in any category. The academics are ok, if you actually care about honors classes, in which the faculty are slightly better.
What I liked about centennial was that it was a very helpful environment with the administration and teachers. What I would like to see more is more involvement with parents in certain activities like sports.
Centennial is very open-minded and accepting of people of almost all kinds of backgrounds. The teachers are very involved with students and really do try to make a good impact on their lives. Of course there are some teachers here that have extremely high expectations from students, but overall my experience has been positive with teachers. From what I have experienced, a lot of ignorance have come from students who believe they know everything and don't need to respect people although people respect them. The bathrooms are very poorly maintained, stall doors often do not close all the way or lock, and the water pressure is always messed up.
Centennial High School is a very diverse school when it comes to cultures, class and teaching styles. What I liked about Centennial is that the teachers have so much hope for their students and continue to challenge them. One thing I'd like to see change is the racial diversity of the teachers in regard to the students. I also hope that centennial improves on helping transfer students understand not only their school system but more about the school system in general.
I liked the teachers, most of the teachers I've had have been very understanding and I felt safe and comfortable in their classrooms.
The teachers are helpful if you apply yourself and reach out for help. It is hard to fit in all the classes I want because they require certain classes that I didn't find helpful, like PE and a general business class. A lot of kids need the business, but that class covered things I would have figured out on my own time. I also wish that Archery was considered a sport so that I didn't have to take PE. I need the academic study hall more when I take so many AP classes. The teachers of these classes really care though, and do everything they can to help us prepare for the tests. I appreciate that.
The faculty and staff were very nice and caring, always there for you. Never experienced bullying or anything like that.
Centennial high school offers a great diverse environment where you get to learn so much even outside of classes. As well as having numerous teachers that offer up outside help and will go above and beyond to do so.
I had a okay experience here. Thanks. Ithas great clubs if you find a good one, and some very good teachers. Also some very blah teachers. Pretty good opportunities. Thanks.
I have been playing basketball since my freshman year. I love it. I tend to be organized and try to keep everything in order. I do all of my work and keep good grades. When In need of help I ask my teachers for extra assistance.
Start Your Review of Centennial High School
Centennial is a very good school, with friendly teachers and staff. My main social group in high school has been the band and marching band, which has created a very close nit environment. I became myself through this program.
Centennial High School offers a very nice learning space for students where they are with good and qualified teachers and diverse peers. The school needs to do a better job at advocating for students' social justice rights but they are improving.
Centennial high school has an overall average courses, facilities, and activities. However, the small society of similar individuals in each environment are very prominent. Due to this division of people with different social class there is an evident division in resources each activity. Overall, there are some great, supportive teachers who go past their requirement as a teacher/coach to provide each student with the same respect and support while others do not care for the student or their responsibility of a teacher/coach. Despite these disadvantages the school seems to have a positive attitude about progression in a better future.