Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Celina High School is a public school located in Celina, OH. It has 870 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 51% of students are at least proficient in math and 56% in reading.
Celina High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+64 Students
- C+45 Students
- B-44 Students
- B40 Students
- A-40 Students
- A-36 Students
- A-32 Students
- B28 Students
- B-26 Students
- A-24 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Schools like Celina High School
- B+New Knoxville High School
- New Knoxville Local School District, OH
- 42 reviews
- B+New Bremen High School
- New Bremen Local School District, OH
- 84 reviews
- B+Spencerville High School
- Spencerville Local School District, OH
- 31 reviews
- BFort Recovery High School
- Fort Recovery Local School District, OH
- 42 reviews
Celina High School Reviews
Celina High School prepared me for college. The science and math department helped prepare me for my intended major, nursing. The music and arts department was phenomenal. The instructors truly care about the students and allowed us to develop a bunch of close knit friends. There are a wide variety of sports to choose from for both males and females. The administration was very supportive and involved in our education. I always felt safe in our school system. There was a lot of parental involvement and support. There were many parent organizations that raised money to help support the clubs and activities. For the most part, Celina City Schools cares about its students and parents.
The Celina City School District needs to see more funding. The teachers are average, some need to care more for the students than grades. Clubs and activities are average and good for the students. There is great diversity. Although the facilities are average, the school needs more funding. The buildings are very old and the ceilings are somewhat falling.
My first few years at the high school were not too bad. The counselors made sure I had all my needed courses. Some teachers loved their job and made the classroom fun. However some teachers made it seem like they were superior and had power because they were the only teacher who taught a class. So some teachers need to be evaluated better because I do not respect some of them in the school. Also another plus, many extra curricular activities are available for the students. It will hopefully make a student's high school years more memorable.