Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyA+
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Cedarville High School is an above average, public school located in Cedarville, OH. It has 346 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 72% of students are at least proficient in math and 73% in reading.
Cedarville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-55 Students
- A+41 Students
- B-32 Students
- A-29 Students
- A-26 Students
- A-18 Students
- A14 Students
- B-13 Students
- B10 Students
- B+8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like Cedarville High School
- A+Dayton Regional STEM School
- Public School
- Kettering, OH
- 127 reviews
- BShawnee High School
- Clark-Shawnee Local School District, OH
- 118 reviews
- BSoutheastern Senior High School
- Southeastern Local School District (South Charleston), OH
- 31 reviews
- A-Yellow Springs High School & McKinney Middle School
- Yellow Springs Exempted Village School District, OH
- 38 reviews
Cedarville High School Reviews
I was enrolled at Cedarcliff k-12 and I loved it! With such small community it feels like you have a whole army that's got your back. Though they may be small their academics are fantastic. Teacher's are willing to help in anyway they can.
Cedarville High School is an incredible school. Its teachers collectively offer a great education, and the class sizes are small enough to allow every student many chances to ask questions and learn. The students there are very friendly and kind. Its sports teams may not always be successful, but they are close-knit. The school itself was rebuilt only five years ago, so its rooms have the most recent technologies and are very safe and secure. That being said, Cedarville's greatest disadvantage is its lack of diversity. Sometimes it is difficult to find or express different opinions because most of the population holds the same views.
Cedarville is an average school. There's not a lot of diversity here and some of the teachers get mad if you ask a question about the material. There's not a lot of student life here, considering that the only "events" here are pep rally and games. However, there are wonderful teachers that make the boring work bearable, make sure you're adjusted well if you moved, and actually care about your health / well being instead of treating you like a child.