Cedarville High School is a public school located in Cedarville, AR. It has 290 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Cedarville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+135 Students
- B-97 Students
- A-87 Students
- B50 Students
- B32 Students
- A-20 Students
- B-19 Students
- A17 Students
- B+13 Students
- A+12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 23 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Cedarville High School Reviews
Cedarville High School is a good school. The teachers are invested in each and every student. They care if you pass or fail. The administration is unbelievable. Our administration is always involved whenever they can be and they love to show their support of us and how proud they are of us as much as possible. The school spirit at Cedarville hasn't been as good the last few years, but this past year the students really took initiative and started some new and interesting traditions. Cedarville's sports teams aren't the greatest, but we still cheer them on every game. We are a small school. My graduating class will be less than 100 students. The diversity in Cedarville is extremely limited, but that is because we are a very secluded school. All in all Cedarville High School is a great place to get your education!
Cedarville High School is a small hometown school where everyone knows everyone. Since we are a small school, the teachers know how all the students are and how to relate to each one of them. Student are more like family then acquaintances so there is rarely any bullying and more of helping one another out. We have many great opportunities in our classes and clubs and organizations. We can even take college classes too. Our sports teams are amazing and the coaches treat the players as if they were their own child. Cedarville High school is a place to grow up with some of the finest education and faculty around. When I graduate, I will really miss this place.
I like Cedarville High School. Moving from Alma High School is a big change from a huge school to a tiny school. Everybody knows everybody and most of the time we all get along. I like how much school spirit we have around the school!! i think that on thing that could change at the high school would be at football games, to let the student section be the student section!! They need to yell and support our team. They don't get to do very many things which is why it is now a small section.