Cedarburg High School
- CEDARBURG, WI
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade A+
- Diversitygrade C
- Teachersgrade A+
- College Prepgrade A
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B+
- Health & Safetygrade A
- Administrationgrade B
- Sportsgrade A
- Foodgrade B
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B
Cedarburg High School is a top rated, public school located in CEDARBURG, WI. It has 1,115 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 59% of students are at least proficient in math and 70% in reading.
Cedarburg High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+279 Students
- grade A160 Students
- grade B133 Students
- grade A minus92 Students
- grade A minus74 Students
- grade A+53 Students
- grade A51 Students
- grade B51 Students
- grade B39 Students
- grade A minus38 Students
Map is loading
View Homes Near Cedarburg High School
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B
- Good for Familiesgrade A+
- Housinggrade A
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 26 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 26 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 115 responses
- Pep Rallies13%
- School Plays7%
- Glowcoming dance6%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 29 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 43 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 43 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 43 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$11,219 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 43 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 43 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 43 responses
Schools like Cedarburg High School
- grade A+Brookfield East High School
- Elmbrook School District, WI
- Rating 4.05 out of 5 200 reviews
- grade A+Homestead High School
- Mequon-Thiensville School District, WI
- Rating 3.91 out of 5 269 reviews
- grade A+Whitefish Bay High School
- Whitefish Bay School District, WI
- Rating 3.84 out of 5 190 reviews
- grade ASlinger High School
- Slinger School District, WI
- Rating 3.98 out of 5 222 reviews
Cedarburg High School Reviews
Rating 3.97 out of 5 237 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
Cedarburg High School is a great school filled with wonderful opportunities for students to discover their passions and interests. The classes are challenging and teachers are caring and supportive while at the same time push students to be their very best selves. The school is clean, safe, and beautiful.
Cedarburg High School provided me with a great education. The teachers and administration are extremely helpful and kind. While they are great at college preparation, they lack immensely in diversity and cultural recognition. I was fortunate to have benefited from a booming music and art department before it fell apart, but hopefully they can get it off the ground again. Overall, this is a great school, I was lucky to attend and hope that others benefit from this short review.
The teachers really get to know the students and provide resource time to help students take advantage of 1:1 feedback and resources to ensure they have a solid grasp of the learning. Many AP classes available. Well-rounded clubs, fine arts and sports programs supported by strong booster clubs and parents. The fine arts programs and academics are highly recognized in the state of WI. A referendum passed in 2018 to further invest in the schools infrastructure and resources for students. STEM learning is strong, and technology platforms are used to study, communicate with students and parents, and for students to submit assignments throughout the school year.