Cedarburg High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+143 Students
- B+77 Students
- A+71 Students
- A-47 Students
- A41 Students
- B26 Students
- B24 Students
- B23 Students
- A+22 Students
- A+21 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.26 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.40 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.40 responses
Schools like Cedarburg High School
- A+East High School
- Elmbrook School District, WI
- 181 reviews
- A+Homestead High School
- Mequon-Thiensville School District, WI
- 217 reviews
- A+Whitefish Bay High School
- School District of Whitefish Bay, WI
- 144 reviews
- ASlinger High School
- Slinger School District, WI
- 181 reviews
Cedarburg High School Reviews
Review Cedarburg High School
My freshman year this was a Blue Ribbon School and they made a really big deal about the designation. However, many teachers have left as well as all the counselors. That makes getting good letters of rec tough when the teachers keep changing. The administration doesn't seem to do much about that and the new principal isn't well liked unfortunately. The diversity is very low but they do offer a lot of AP classes and have good tech in the classrooms.
Everything is amazing and I highly recommend! Have learned so much here and I am ready for college! Cedarburg High School is open to anyone in the public. The facilities and teachers here are truly awesome and they are very good at there jobs!
I enjoyed how much the teachers invested themselves in students really getting to understand the material. However, I did not not enjoy the more close-minded atmosphere and lack of student and teacher diversity. I would like to see less emphasis on test scores, including ACT, SAT, and AP scores, as well as a greater emphasis on the interests and real-life success of the students.