Cedarburg High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+150 Students
- A+80 Students
- B+79 Students
- A-53 Students
- A43 Students
- B26 Students
- B25 Students
- A+23 Students
- B23 Students
- A-22 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.26 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.40 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.40 responses
Schools like Cedarburg High School
- A+East High School
- Elmbrook School District, WI
- 181 reviews
- A+Homestead High School
- Mequon-Thiensville School District, WI
- 218 reviews
- A+Whitefish Bay High School
- School District of Whitefish Bay, WI
- 148 reviews
- ASlinger High School
- Slinger School District, WI
- 185 reviews
Cedarburg High School Reviews
The overall feel and environment of CHS is welcoming. The staff members are passionate in what they are teaching and excited to spread their knowledge and help students succeed. This overall feel also helps drive you to succeed, along with the students around you encouraging each other to succeed as well. It provides many opportunities for students to challenge themselves in the academic environment, by providing advanced classes for pretty much every subject available along with 23 different AP offerings for a variety of subjects from language to computer sciences. CHS has a high graduation rate along with a student body that is driven to succeed in class and strive for grades that fit High honors and NHS criteria. CHS also has many extracurricular opportunities for sports along with niche activities like chess and math club. Student athletes are welcoming and passionate about their sports along with their academics. CHS is a great school to complete a high school level education.
My freshman year this was a Blue Ribbon School and they made a really big deal about the designation. However, many teachers have left as well as all the counselors. That makes getting good letters of rec tough when the teachers keep changing. The administration doesn't seem to do much about that and the new principal isn't well liked unfortunately. The diversity is very low but they do offer a lot of AP classes and have good tech in the classrooms.
Everything is amazing and I highly recommend! Have learned so much here and I am ready for college! Cedarburg High School is open to anyone in the public. The facilities and teachers here are truly awesome and they are very good at there jobs!