Cedar Tree Christian Classical School Reviews

It is a great school that gives a wonderful well-rounded education. Students learn not only the facts, but how to learn.
I love that Cedar Tree challenges us to work hard and do our best. They care about developing character as well as wisdom in their students.
Cedar Tree provides a Christian-liberal arts-based curriculum that prepares you for life after high school. It is categorized as a college preparatory school, and shows this through its many courses students are required to take. Rhetoric, Physics, Chemistry, Greek, Spanish, Philosophy, and United States History are examples of the classes. The school is very small, only being about 200 students, but this makes it so that there is a sense of having a well-rounded community among the attendees and staff.
Start Your Review of Cedar Tree Christian Classical School
The only extracurricular opportunity offered is drama. We have an excellent drama teacher and program, considering the school is so small.
Many students and parents don't mind the policies, but some do. I left because the administration put too much emphasis on the specifics of the uniform code and behavioral codes. Attendance for all classes was mandatory unless a parent called the teacher to say the student was sick. There used to be a no cross-gender hugging rule that created tons of controversy.
The workload is too much at times, but the teachers are pretty understanding. We have a variety of subjects, but cannot choose our classes or schedule.
In PE they teach the basic sports but we have no teams. Most students just play for their public high school.
I loved the school for my first two years. The students are nice enough and there are a variety of people, but after two years I got tired of the legalism and wanted more freedom.
I am taking college courses in my senior year in high school and feel very prepared.