Cedar Springs High School Reviews

This is the perfect size school but diversity of students are low which is great. Most of the teachers challenged me and the school offers multiple different course.
I love the school spirit! I've never seen a school that shows up for each other more than Cedar Springs does; from sporting events to kids struggling will illness like cancer, students and staff are all there. I also love the staff at Cedar; they care for you as an individual and want to see you excel in everything you do. Although Cedar Springs High School is a great place for relationship building, there are a lot of students who don't choose the best life path to take and who display that throughout the halls and in the classrooms. I think one thing Cedar's community could work on is personal evaluations.
I would say that my experience at cedar was good, every year i had teachers doing there absolute best to make sure i keep my grades up and pass and they were always down to have a good connection with students even if they were only having you for a semester.
Start Your Review of Cedar Springs High School
I like Cedar Springs High School because it is a very supportive environment. I feel like I have access to any kind of help I might need through all of their programs. I also feel like the teachers and staff are there to look out for the well being of the student body. The size of the school is perfect because it is large enough that people with different interests can find their place but small enough that connections can be made throughout the entirety of the class.
Cedar Springs is truly a family. No matter what you are going through there are always people there to help and support you through the hard times and that was very apparent to me my junior year of high school. I never felt alone at that school because I knew the students and staff there cared about me. One thing I would like to change is the involvement in activities. I am a very active person through the school whether that be going to sporting events, being an athlete, or going to pep rallies. I noticed that some individuals didn't feel like they would fit in if they went which is one of the biggest things that I really think needs to be changed.
My experience at Cedar Springs High School has been very good. I enjoy the environment that Cedar's staff and students have created. I have also enjoyed the sports that Cedar offers as well as the way the whole school connects with the community to support kids in the schools that have cancer or the students family members and whatever else may occur within the district. I however feel that the administration could work to provide their students with a few better math and science teachers and work on expanding the district, as it is becoming very crowded.
I enjoyed going to school at Cedar Springs High School due to the wonderful teachers, they all provide a great education to the students in all grade levels. The staff at the school is also very helpful towards the students and students parents.
Mr. H, the drama teacher, is amazing. The theatre department in general changed my life and made my high school experience better than most are lucky enough to have. I think the teachers are awesome and the school overall is pretty cool - definitely things that could be changed and pretty much all of my friends hated it with a passion, but theatre kids didn't seem to share that opinion as much
I love how connected the students and staff are. Everyone is made to feel welcome at Cedar Springs High School.
Best school I've attended so far! Although I hate school, they offer lots of things for all kinds of people
Cedar Springs High School has been a very nice school to attend and I have had a very positive experience so far. The teachers at this school are very caring and want the best for their students; they also are talented in their fields and are great educators. At Cedar Springs High School there are plenty of opportunities to succeed whether that be in one of their many AP courses offered or an extracurricular activity or club ran at the school. The atmosphere is also very nice at this high school because everyone tries to be as friendly as they can. Cedar Springs is a smaller town but the school is a perfect size between a large city and an itty bitty town. As the incoming classes are growing in size, the district may want to consider expanding the building or growing the campus to account for that. I have enjoyed my time at CSHS.
Cedar Springs High School has multiple opportunities for many sports and many students are highly invested in going to games and supporting athletes. The were chosen as one of the best high school fan bases in the state and nation. The school also offers many AP courses, Duel enrollment, and early middle college. These opportunities help ensure that students are ready for college or any other post graduation plans a student may have.
Cedar Springs is a small town. However, we are mighty. I love the teaching staff at Cedar. Many schools underestimate us in academics, sports and school spirit but we always end up proving better than what they thought. As I graduate this year I am going to miss the people I grew up with and all the amazing high school memories I made. When I grow up I want my children to attend school there. They will succeed and feel loved just as I have.
When at cedar springs high school some things that I loved about the school. I loved that I was able to go to anyone in the building and be able to ask for help or ask a question I had. The office staff made it very easy to come and go for appointments. While in sports the coaching staff is amazing in the sports I played, and the culture and the bonds that I had made throughout the years of playing sports. Overall, cedar springs is a very inviting community with many opportunities for students to grow.
Cedar Springs High School is where I graduated from and I loved the environment. The teachers were always willing to help no matter the situation and the all were the type of people who strive to see their students succeed. Some teachers would help prepare their students for the college environment, while other made sure that students weren't falling behind in the fast paced environment. Additionally, there was such a wide variety of classes. Many students, including myself, had the opportunity to take dual enrollment classes to earn college credit, or we could take advanced placement courses where we could end up testing out of college classes. These were super important to myself and others who looked to go into college with some credit already under their belt. Overall, I think the school had a very welcoming environment through the faculty, my fellow students were the only ones who made high school a little tough on my end.
Cedar Springs High School has an amazing program built upon a cultivated education driven by well-qualified teachers. The school is just large enough, but not too small to feel like constraining. There are many programs to help both gifted and struggling students.
Cedar Springs High School is a place to be yourself and find comfort in peers and administrators. When walking around school you are greeted by teachers and other students. All of our programs (science, english, math, history, art, theater) are outstanding and the teachers within those programs do everything in their power to help students understand the course work and pass. I am glad to be an alumni of this great school because even once you graduate and leave for the real world, you are always welcomed back to the Red Hawk family.
Start Your Review of Cedar Springs High School
Overall CSHS is a very good school with excellent teachers and resources to help you get the best of your education with various classes that could help you in your future career.
Cedar Springs High School is a pretty good school that offers a variety of course options and after school opportunities. In recent years, the school has been growing in size, so class sizes are generally anywhere from 18 to 30 students. Most of the teachers in the school genuinely care about their students and will not hesitate to take the time to help, or even just chat with, their students. As time moves forward, the district is doing its best to evolve and create an even better learning environment for its students. With a variety of AP courses, clubs, and sports teams, Cedar Springs High School is a great school.
I really enjoyed my high school experience because most of the teachers I was taking my classes with were very personable and willing to help. Although most of my days were good, I would like to see the teachers and staff embrace a more modern technique of teaching. Rather than teaching from a book to pass a test, teach the students more life skills and lessons.