Cedar Park Christian School - Bothell Campus Reviews

I liked the Christian environment, but I would make the dress code less strict. It is very nice to have freedom to practice the Christian faith in a school setting. The academics are also great and the teachers are very dedicated.
I loved the teachers.They genuinely cared for me and valued my education. I built lifelong friendships and a community of peers.
Cedar Park Christian School-Bothell Campus taught me what it means to have faith and how to use that faith when faced with difficult circumstances. I had great teachers that helped me throughout my time at school.
Start Your Review of Cedar Park Christian School - Bothell Campus
Cedar Park is a community for my family! The kids show up at 7:45 am-stay after school for sports & clubs, then they come home sometime between 6 Pm-9 pm depending on their activities.
I enjoyed the decidedly Christian atmosphere and the effort of the teachers to help students in any way they can.
I had a great experience at this school. My only complaint in my whole time there is the leadership of the school. The teachers are great and genuinely spend the time caring and learning about the students.
Faith is well integrated into the school, but they need to step it up on their math and science. Compared to the public schools, their academics are falling behind. Another thing is they lack resources, such as having student computers or janitors. Other than that environment is great and teachers are nice. They all really do care and are very welcoming.
I liked how teachers cared for their students and pushed them to take hard classes. It was a friendly environment, but administration is extremely sexist and cuts corners to make sure it gets what it wants.
Cedar Park Christian School provides a strong Christian community and helps develop the students to succeed. The academics create a foundation that is strongly rooted in the Bible. Teachers work alongside students for both spiritual and intellectual problems.
Strong christian faith, solid academics and good athletics. Teachers, staff and administrators are wonderful and care deeply for the students. They offer flexible options with their Independent Studies program, which we used for our daughter. The Eastside/Bothell campus location is very convenient for our family.
Cedar Park is a small, private, Christian school which provides a lot of benefits. I always knew that my administrators and teachers wanted the best for me and they each helped me work to become the best student I could be. But these benefits came at a cost. The religious aspect of Cedar Park is harmful and dangerous at times. I witnessed teachers be fired for going through divorces. I witnessed students in the LGBTQ community be expelled due to their orientation. On multiple occasions, I was told to go home and change my outfit because my skirts were deemed too short. Overall, Cedar Park is an excellent environment for a certain group of people. But if a student doesn't conform to that group, they will be punished in a way that is unfair and potentially abusive.
good education provided while getting to learn things from a biblical view. the teachers are knowledgable and prepare students well for college.
I had a great experience here. I attended K-12 and received a top-tier education. I do understand, though, that private school isn't for everyone, but I personally love that small-town feel. The community is fantastic and the Christ-centered classes are a huge highlight.
CPC is a great school for some people. Because of some of its values, it’s not right for everyone but I have had a very good experience attending. It has provided me with many academic opportunities and personal relationships. I feel lucky to be going to school there.
This school is well bellow on safety standards, technology, curriculum, and quick to mislead new parents in signing up. They don't have enough resources translating into faculty performing multiple roles, lack of supervision and safety, and inadequate teaching. Visit the school during a normal day and watch how many students haul around large backpacks trying to make it to another class. It is disorganized, chaotic. I pulled my son out after two weeks. He has achieved As in almost every class now in one of the best and highly rated Bellevue Schools and has achieved the highest scores on the Smarter Balanced Test. I just can not imagine anyone sending their child here after what we experienced last year. (Parent of a former 6th grader)
Great school
Awesome teachers and students are friendly
Have to wear chapel clothes every Thursday
Sports program is growing better and better
Has good choir program and robotics team
While I was a student at this school, there were things I loved about the school, but also many things I did not. The academics are pretty good. Core classes and upper classmen have the best teachers and will prepare you well for college. However many electives and freshman/sophomore classes have teachers who are rather poor at their job. The sports are good, but the school pours an excessive amount of money into the football program (which is pretty average), and nowhere else. The school spirit used to be high but towards my last two years the spirit fell to a dismal level because of the rules and restrictions placed on students by admin. This meant hardly anyone went to sport games or other school events. I also witnessed admins get too involved in school gossip, and reprimand people for insignificant things but actual issues (such as sexual assault) went unpunished. I felt if the admins were to change, the school culture would too and it would be a much more enjoyable place.
Start Your Review of Cedar Park Christian School - Bothell Campus
There are some good things, Christian curriculum and some fine teachers. There are also staffs and some incompetent teachers who are parents, hired, without teaching certificate or experience.
The worst, legalistic unprofessional administrator at middle/upper school.
Good People, Good education but i personally believe there are issues with the middle school admin and higher.
Cedar Park Christian is a great school for advanced academics. The teachers seek out each student asking if they need help and are more than willing to tutor after school. Athletics are an emphasis, mostly everyone participates in sports. However, fine arts are a weak point and do not have much funding. Fine arts classes are minimum and lacking. Needs more stress on arts.