Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyC-
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Cedar Hill High School is a public school located in Cedar Hill, TX. It has 2,276 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 5% of students are at least proficient in math and 10% in reading.
Cedar Hill High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+518 Students
- A+452 Students
- B+427 Students
- B412 Students
- A-388 Students
- A366 Students
- B+363 Students
- A-284 Students
- A+279 Students
- A266 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.53 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.53 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.74 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.74 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.74 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.93 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.93 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.93 responses
Schools like Cedar Hill High School
- C+Venus High School
- Venus Independent School District, TX
- 70 reviews
- CLancaster High School
- Lancaster Independent School District, TX
- 459 reviews
- B-Nimitz High School
- Irving Independent School District, TX
- 507 reviews
- C+Grand Prairie High School
- Grand Prairie Independent School District, TX
- 390 reviews
Cedar Hill High School Reviews
All the teachers are super nice and supportive! In my three years attending there every teacher I had was patient and caring. For my fellow theater kids the plays and musicals are fun and enjoyable the theatre teacher is amazing. Also, something I will always remember are the pep rallys they were never boring and included everyone.
There is a lot of diversity and school spirit here! The school really supports joining organizations and being college ready. However, better communication to students about deadlines and events should be made. In this school, there are a few teachers that don’t seem to like their job or do their job right, but the majority does their job well and lightens the environment with their care for their students.
I loved the atmosphere. I came from a really small school with 80 kids in my graduating class and even though i moved to a bigger school with more student to teacher ratio i still felt as if i was seen my my teachers. They knew me just as much as my teachers did at my old school. Not to mention the opportunity i had to do extracurricular activities. I have been able to be cheer captain take advanced classes and be in the national honor society. My high school experience has truly been great even amidst the whole pandemic, i have still been able to have a great senior year.