Cedar Grove High School Reviews

High school was a great experience. Actually cared about students. Lunch room served none pork items just for me.
This school has very little club opportunities and very little career guidance. Also discipline is a huge problem. Students at this school tend to develop apathetic attitudes, and I don't blame them - the teachers don't care enough about the way the students turn out and are more focused on having fun and athletics. It's like they care about sports more than actual academics. Sure, our football team or basketball team may be good but how does that affect students who focus purely on their grades and test scores?

Now I will say this: there are a few teachers who truly care for the academic futures of their students and I thank them for that. But with such an abundance of students who are raised in bad households and violent neighborhoods, there needs to be more signs of actual care provided from teachers.

Simply put, my experience at Cedar Grove High School could be better.
My experience at Cedar Grove was like none other. The teachers were very nurturing and actually cared about the actual learning environment. Furthermore, the athletics were amazing they were highly respected and it was for good reason seeing as though they've won so many championships. I wouldn't change a thing if I had to do it all over again.
Start Your Review of Cedar Grove High School
best school in dekalb county. I truly enjoyed my time there. I wouldnt have chose any other high school to experience this journey.
Cedar Grove High School is an amazing school to send you you child to. They'll have so much fun while at the same time learning everything they need to know.
The academics and the overall environment/vibevthe school gave and how my teachers and administrators were so helpful
The teachers could use better training and the students need to be more motivated. Students are always fighting and disrespectful to others.
The Teachers at my school do at great job along with administration. The students at my school are out of control its like a zoo everyday sometime i hate it there.
My experience at Cedar Grove High School was very interesting which means somethings happened that I did not expect. What I liked about Cedar Grove High School was that we have a outstanding football team. What I would like to see change at Cedar Grove High School are the way they handle things when altercations occur, the way students act, and organization for certain events.
Cedar Grove has wonderful teacher who strive their hardest to help students learn and be overachievers. In particular the math teachers always try their best to find new ways to explain problems to different students until they understand.
During my time at Cedar Grove, I have been proud to call myself a saint. We have always stuck to our moto and goal in the school. However, my experience as a Senior is very different. I would say its disappointing. Students are not what they used to be and it seems like the students control the school not the principal. There are underclassmen disrespecting our beloved teachers and the students roam the hallways. There has been moments where our safety have been put in jeopardy because of other students motives. Also, some of our beloved and great teachers are leaving due to know control in the school. When it comes to discipline it just seems like they get a slap on the wrist. Especially when the situation refers to student(s) getting hurt. I want it to get better but another side of me lost hope.
Cedar Grove is a high school with teachers who are dedicate to ensuring that students are the top priority. They are easily accessible to students as well as parents.
Cedar Grove High School, the home of the Saints. I attend a school with a five-star football team. This team is the only thing that hold us together, barely. Majority of the kids that attend Cedar Grove lack the ability to stay focused on academics. Instead, my schoolmates rather give attention to ignorance such as fights. At times I feel as if my friends and I are the only people who act as the intellectuals we are. The teachers are great at their jobs, but the students’ unwillingness to learn is ridiculous. The administration tries to do the best they can, but the troubles and bad spirits brought into my school come from an outside source, their homes. Although many of the parents are interactive, there are many that are not and it shows. I also do not feel safe when I am at school. There are police, ambulances, and/or lock downs at my school on a consistent basis. I should be able to attend school without worrying about my life and the life of my friends being in danger.
I love my school and everything that comes with it. There are great faculty and staff that are always willing to help. One thing I would like to see change is the safety of the school.
I am a Senior at Cedar Grove High School in Ellenwood, Ga. I have been here since the second semester of my Freshmen year. I would have to say my experience have been fairly good. I enjoy the AP courses and the sporting events. I believe the classes that I am in are actively preparing me for college. I feel as though the staff try their hardest to help us succeed in life.
I liked the cultural comfortability that I had, it was a totally different environment from any other school I'd been to. I felt like I belonged there.
I Would Like For The Uniform School Policy To Change , School Lunches , & Actually Having Freedom Because The School Is Too Strict & The Staff Is Very Rude
Start Your Review of Cedar Grove High School
It has been a awesome experience here at Cedar Grove it allows us to be prepared for post high school.
Cedar Grove is a well organize school. My first day of freshman year was a bit scary for me. Yet the staff helped me in many ways that i'm grateful. Students are very warm welcoming, and i have made friends i never thought i could, but that all changed when i decided to go to Cedar Grove high home of the lovely saints.
I have attended Cedar Grove High from freshman year until now, senior year. I absolutely love my high school and would not have wanted to spend the last three years of school anywhere else. The atmosphere is great and very family oriented. Most of the teachers care about students' individual education and take the time to understand their students. Although I genuinely love my school, there is always room for improvement. One thing I would want to see changed at my school is to have an auditorium added. When we have school events like award ceremonies and induction ceremonies, we are forced to have those events in the cafeteria or the gym. I would also like to change the rules of lunch. I think students should be able to leave campus to get food because not everyone likes or can eat school lunch. I hope this review was helpful!