Cedar Grove-Belgium High School is an above average, public school located in Cedar Grove, WI. It has 352 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Cedar Grove-Belgium High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B58 Students
- A+50 Students
- B40 Students
- B32 Students
- B-31 Students
- B24 Students
- B+22 Students
- A-19 Students
- A-18 Students
- B17 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Cedar Grove-Belgium High School
- BOzaukee High School
- Northern Ozaukee School District, WI
- 25 reviews
- APlymouth High School
- Plymouth Joint School District, WI
- 109 reviews
- A-Oostburg High School
- Oostburg School District, WI
- 91 reviews
- B+Random Lake High School
- Random Lake School District, WI
- 36 reviews
Cedar Grove-Belgium High School Reviews
Being a Senior at Cedar Grove-Belgium High School, I have experienced numerous key events of what people may enjoy at a high school. The overall vibe and comfortable feeling of this school are very good. Teachers and advisors are very close to the students providing a safe environment to learn and ask questions in. With the rising events of shootings and suicides, our school is working on creating the family aspect at school. Another positive for athletes and students at CGBHS is our weight room. It is four years new with lots of space and new weights. Parents, alumni, and locals are able to use this weight room as well because you're able to buy a membership for a reasonable price. The motivated students here are provided with a strong education for the next steps in life--a lot of students enroll at a college after their Cedar Grove-Belgium experience. I'd recommend Cedar Grove-Belgium High School for any student looking to succeed.
My experience has been great! The school is very clean, the staff is very friendly and is very helpful with any questions students may have. I have no complaints to give regarding the classes and how I have learned in the classroom setting. I have learned many beneficial skills for down the road that I know will be helpful. Between playing sports and being involved the support is great from other students and staff members. They want everyone to succeed and do the best they can. I can definitely say this is a very good school district to have been a part of.
My time at Cedar Grove Belgium High School has been enjoyable. The staff there is responsible, and they are able to connect with the students, which was something I admired. There are high standards at Cedar Grove Belgium High School, and the staff enforces this. The culture in the school is one that is different from most. Students here are kind to each other, and there is a strict no-bullying policy in place. What I would like to see change is the balance between sports and other activities. There is a large emphasis on sports here, and there is nothing wrong with that, but I feel as though the arts and theater could be recognized more. Being an advocate for the arts, I would love for Cedar Grove Belgium High School to have a theater in the high school. Overall, my experiences at the school are ones I will not forget.