Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Cedar Grove-Belgium High School is a highly rated, public school located in Cedar Grove, WI. It has 309 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Cedar Grove-Belgium High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B64 Students
- A+57 Students
- B42 Students
- B-38 Students
- B35 Students
- B-31 Students
- B28 Students
- A-23 Students
- A-23 Students
- B19 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Cedar Grove-Belgium High School
- B-Ozaukee High School
- Northern Ozaukee School District, WI
- 26 reviews
- A-Plymouth High School
- Plymouth Joint School District, WI
- 109 reviews
- A-Oostburg High School
- Oostburg School District, WI
- 96 reviews
- BRandom Lake High School
- Random Lake School District, WI
- 35 reviews
Cedar Grove-Belgium High School Reviews
I am a 2020 graduate at Cedar Grove-Belgium High School this year. During the past four years of high school at Cedar Grove, there are many good things I have to say about the High School. The academics are very good. The teachers do a very nice job and are always there to help students in need. Each teacher gets to know every student and has a special bond with them. There are many clubs, activities, and sports to choose from. Cedar Grove has been doing a great job prepping students for their future plans whether they are going to college or joining the military. Overall, the school is very safe and we have had practiced many drills so students know what to do in case of an emergency. Everyone shows school pride, especially at sporting events. My high school career was been fun and memorable and I am so thankful to have amazing friends and teachers who have made that happen. The only small complaint I have is changing the exam schedule back to normal for future students.
Being a Senior at Cedar Grove-Belgium High School, I have experienced numerous key events of what people may enjoy at a high school. The overall vibe and comfortable feeling of this school are very good. Teachers and advisors are very close to the students providing a safe environment to learn and ask questions in. With the rising events of shootings and suicides, our school is working on creating the family aspect at school. Another positive for athletes and students at CGBHS is our weight room. It is four years new with lots of space and new weights. Parents, alumni, and locals are able to use this weight room as well because you're able to buy a membership for a reasonable price. The motivated students here are provided with a strong education for the next steps in life--a lot of students enroll at a college after their Cedar Grove-Belgium experience. I'd recommend Cedar Grove-Belgium High School for any student looking to succeed.
My experience has been great! The school is very clean, the staff is very friendly and is very helpful with any questions students may have. I have no complaints to give regarding the classes and how I have learned in the classroom setting. I have learned many beneficial skills for down the road that I know will be helpful. Between playing sports and being involved the support is great from other students and staff members. They want everyone to succeed and do the best they can. I can definitely say this is a very good school district to have been a part of.