Cedar Cliff High School is an above average, public school located in Camp Hill, PA. It has 1,252 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 59% of students are at least proficient in math and 75% in reading.
Cedar Cliff High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+136 Students
- A108 Students
- A82 Students
- B61 Students
- B-59 Students
- B55 Students
- A-50 Students
- B-50 Students
- A+50 Students
- B-47 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.33 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.34 responses
Schools like Cedar Cliff High School
- BRed Land Senior High School
- West Shore School District, PA
- 160 reviews
- B+Central Dauphin Senior High School
- Central Dauphin School District, PA
- 331 reviews
- B-East Pennsboro Area Senior High School
- East Pennsboro Area School District, PA
- 176 reviews
- B+Palmyra Area Senior High School
- Palmyra Area School District, PA
- 144 reviews
Cedar Cliff High School Reviews
What was once known as a snobby school for the privileged is now reputable for being ghetto. However, I’d say such discredit is far from the truth. Cedar Cliff, while perhaps not the most luxurious, is esteemed for its diversity, meritable teachers, and bountiful clubs/sports. The teachers/faculty are some of the best personalities a student could encounter in their educational career. They are encouraging, well-rounded people that give time, patience, and the extra mile to any struggling students that haven’t yet reached their full potential. The diversity is distinguishable among students and faculty, in the classroom and on sports teams. Exchange students arrive and are welcomed within weeks of settling, which further exhibits the community of acceptance and belonging to Cedar Cliff. And we offer a multitude of clubs ranging from Science Olympiad to GSA. The food isn’t MasterChef and the bathrooms could use some upkeep, but the education quality. Go colts!
I have had a very good High School experience. I have made many friends and memories that will last forever. Also I have been given the chance to play sports and be in multiple clubs at Cedar Cliff. I have been in student council, mini thon, leadership club, and more. I have also been given opportunities to play sports and excel in the classroom. Cedar Cliff has been a positive influence in my life.
I graduate in June and, honestly cedar cliff felt like home. The teachers are mostly proactive and treat you like there equal. However communication is terrible and i think they should work on that. Plus I do not like how everything is mostly online. If I wanted to do school online then I would have went to cyber school. Other wise highschool at cedar cliff gave me a place to be myself and helped me prepare for the world as an adult.