- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
CATS Academy Boston is a first class American boarding and day school. We have a first class academic facility featuring state-of-the-art science, art, and innovation classrooms located next to well-appointed dormitories. You can also enjoy drama, music, and theater programs, and if your interests include athletics, we have expansive facilities that include a gymnasium, basketball courts and extensive outdoor playing fields.
Our school is located in Braintree, where you can easily commute into Boston, one of America’s oldest and most important cities. We are an inclusive, global community made up of students from more than 30 different countries, and we actively celebrate diversity and acceptance.
Our teachers are experienced, dedicated professionals with strong backgrounds in helping international students to navigate the American educational model. Our goal is to give you the best educational preparation for the challenges you will face in your future.
CATS Academy Boston Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+54 Students
- A30 Students
- A+29 Students
- A+27 Students
- A22 Students
- A+22 Students
- A+19 Students
- A+18 Students
- B18 Students
- A+17 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses