Rigorous. Challenging. Inspiring. CM is an academic institution that stands with any school in the Greater Boston area. We emphasize relational learning, and we provide a liberal arts program with an emphasis on inquiry, collaboration, and innovation.
It’s a style of education that inspires learning in every single student. We motivate the students who have not yet maximized their potential, and push the top students to the next level.
We encourage learning by doing, and discovering by inquiring. Teachers don’t just challenge students. Students challenge themselves. They learn new ways to learn, and use the skills they develop to achieve uncommon success in a way that’s actually pretty common around here.
At CM, we are redefining rigor. We don’t judge an assignment’s merit by how long it takes students to complete. Instead, we ask students to ask big questions, research, present and defend their ideas, and apply principles they’ve learned.
Catholic Memorial School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A57 Students
- A+52 Students
- A+46 Students
- A+40 Students
- B+30 Students
- A+28 Students
- B24 Students
- A-23 Students
- A21 Students
- A+21 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Catholic Memorial School Reviews
Catholic Memorial offers a supportive environment where they encourage young men to take risks, get out of their comfort zone and try new things. It's also the perfect size, ensuring that your teachers, coaches, and classmates really get to know you. My son has made fast friends, likes his teachers and is "having fun" - he comes home happy.