Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
Cathedral High School is a highly rated, private, all-boys, Catholic school located in El Paso, TX. It has 488 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. Tuition is $6,680 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 99% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Cathedral High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-191 Students
- A+181 Students
- A-131 Students
- A+124 Students
- A119 Students
- B75 Students
- B+73 Students
- A+68 Students
- B51 Students
- A-46 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Cathedral High School Reviews
I am at my fourth and last year at Cathedral High School and I can definitely say that it has been an amazing experience. It is a Catholic all-male school and has been running since 1925. It is also not the biggest and newest of schools. But the friendships and brotherhood that I have cherished in the past four years will last for the rest of my life. I could have not asked for a better education or better teachers. The teachers have the same pride for the school as much as the students do. Our principle Brother Nick has also been running this school for a while now and he has been very supportive and hard working since the first day I met him. Every single morning he would stand at the entrance of the school and would give a hand shake to every student. Something I will remember forever is the the respect, education and faith that this school has taught me. Men of honor, men of faith!
Cathedral High School has molded me and my brother's character into who we are today. Through various activities such as De la Salle day, Pep Rallies, and community service I have learnt the foundation of brotherhood and the appreciation of our community. Cathedral's activities have benefitted me mentally as to strive to become the best version of myself, physically by challenging our strengths and weaknesses, and emotionally by connecting me with the community of El Paso and Ciudad Juarez at a deeper level. Teachers today instill the value of respect to adults and service towards our community, but no one does it better than Cathedral teachers. Their way of connecting with the young generations is unique, and effective to build our sense commitment towards the faith, good character, and most importantly: the path to success in today's world.
It's great! The opportunities are endless! With a student population of about 400, the relationships that you develop with your teachers is incredibly strong and fulfilling.