Caston Junior/Senior High School is a public school located in Fulton, IN. It has 338 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B32 Students
- A+29 Students
- B-22 Students
- A20 Students
- B+19 Students
- B17 Students
- B+16 Students
- B-15 Students
- NG10 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 18 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Caston Junior/Senior High School
- B-North Miami Middle/High School
- North Miami Community Schools, IN
- 32 reviews
- B-Pioneer Junior/Senior High School
- Pioneer Regional School Corporation, IN
- 55 reviews
- B-Lewis Cass Junior/Senior High School
- Southeastern School Corporation, IN
- 60 reviews
- C+Peru High School
- Peru Community Schools, IN
- 101 reviews
Caston Junior/Senior High School Reviews
Caston Junior/Senior High School is a great school. Since it is a very small school, I have many opportunities to be in many different activities. I can be in most of my classes with my close friends and even if they are not in one of my classes, I am still in a class with someone I know and get along with. The math department is very good. One of the math teaches has a 'flipped classroom,' so I am able to work ahead.
Overall it is a good school to attend. Everyone is well known and there are some great teachers who actually care about their students. There is only a small amount of diversity and most of the school is mostly white.
I really loved getting my high school education at Caston. Caston is a small, rural school of about 600 students K-12. I was able to contact my teachers directly and ask any questions that needed answered. I will also miss knowing everyone's name as I walk through the hallways. The only thing I wish Caston would improve is adding more students, to make the school flourish more.