Cassadaga Valley Middle/High School is a public school located in Sinclairville, NY. It has 493 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 49% of students are at least proficient in math and 51% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-46 Students
- B38 Students
- A+12 Students
- A+12 Students
- B+11 Students
- A-11 Students
- B8 Students
- A-8 Students
- B+7 Students
- B7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Cassadaga Valley Middle/High School
- C+Frewsburg Junior/Senior High School
- Frewsburg Central School District, NY
- 32 reviews
- C+Falconer Middle/High School
- Falconer Central School District, NY
- 21 reviews
- C+Panama High School
- Panama Central School District, NY
- 29 reviews
- B-Forestville Central High School
- Forestville Central School District, NY
- 16 reviews
Cassadaga Valley Middle/High School Reviews
I loved my experience at Cassadaga Valley. It is a small school in a beautiful location. The staff truly get to know their students and invest their time to making sure they become successful. Since this district is so small students get a good amount of individualized attention and help when needed. One thing that I would change about this school is the amount of college course offered, I would like to see more college connection options in the future.
Cassadaga has an excellent CTE program as well as many honors courses, specialized courses, and distance learning courses. They have multiple college credit bearing courses but they do not have any AP courses currently.
Cassadaga is a small town school with a lack of diversity. When I graduated I was one of the very few Hispanic children to attend the school. Overall I did not have a terrible experience however I would like to see more multicultural awareness programs for minority groups. Whether it be LGBT community involvement or programs for students whos ethnicity and/or culture differs from the dominate populations. Through programs with cultural awareness it will help minority students cope with change and overall differences.