Cassadaga Valley Middle/High School is a public school located in Sinclairville, NY. It has 493 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 49% of students are at least proficient in math and 51% in reading.
Cassadaga Valley Middle/High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-41 Students
- B37 Students
- A+11 Students
- B+11 Students
- A+10 Students
- A10 Students
- B+8 Students
- B-7 Students
- B7 Students
- B+6 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Cassadaga Valley Middle/High School
- C+Frewsburg Junior/Senior High School
- Frewsburg Central School District, NY
- 29 reviews
- B-Falconer Middle/High School
- Falconer Central School District, NY
- 21 reviews
- C+Panama High School
- Panama Central School District, NY
- 29 reviews
- B-Forestville Central High School
- Forestville Central School District, NY
- 14 reviews
Cassadaga Valley Middle/High School Reviews
Cassadaga is a small town school with a lack of diversity. When I graduated I was one of the very few Hispanic children to attend the school. Overall I did not have a terrible experience however I would like to see more multicultural awareness programs for minority groups. Whether it be LGBT community involvement or programs for students whos ethnicity and/or culture differs from the dominate populations. Through programs with cultural awareness it will help minority students cope with change and overall differences.
Cassadaga is a school you hate till you are about to graduate the school itself sucks but the clubs and sports are amazing you really develop a family with the people you are involved with the teachers who care actually care but we have more teachers that don’t care our agriculture programs and classes are amazing the few math and science teachers that care are amazing people along with the history and English departments ....but they are limited to what they can do because of the new principal in charge they can not teach the way they used to and it’s harming the teachers who care about their students
I enjoyed having smaller classes as I was able to get to know others easily, but some classes were lacking and the teachers were not always extremely helpful.