Cashmere High School is a highly rated, public school located in Cashmere, WA. It has 473 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 92% in reading.
Cashmere High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A46 Students
- B45 Students
- B-43 Students
- C37 Students
- A+29 Students
- B+22 Students
- A-15 Students
- A-13 Students
- A-10 Students
- B+10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Cashmere High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Cashmere High School
- BWenatchee High School
- Wenatchee School District, WA
- 162 reviews
- B-Eastmont Senior High School
- Eastmont School District, WA
- PK, 10-12
- 203 reviews
- B-Cascade High School
- Cascade School District, WA
- 55 reviews
- B-Entiat Junior/Senior High School
- Entiat School District, WA
- 16 reviews
Cashmere High School Reviews
My experience at Cashmere High School was wonderful. The tight knit community has formed a mutually beneficial relationship with the school that enhances the quality of our town. Our sports and club programs are always top notch with students reaching state and national levels every year. Our teachers and administrators are not only our mentors but our friends as well. Everyone knows everyone in Cashmere so we all go the extra mile to show kindness, integrity, and respect. Cashmere High School is a family that works together, plays together, and succeeds together. I will always support and have fond memories of Cashmere High School.
One thing I like about Cashmere High School is the sports. They have a wide range of sports that students can do. And sports are very popular and lots of people come to watch it. I also enjoy the teachers there and how they care about all the students and they always try to help them out in any situation. Cashmere High School offers a wide range of college classes students can take in the classrooms. This gives students a chance to not spend a lot of money because it is cheaper at the high school. Also the ration student to teacher is very low so students have more chances to communicate with the teachers
I love how small of a community it is and how everyone is so supportive of each other. It truly does feel like a great big family. I am always excited to come to school and see so many friendly faces. Cashmere is also very strong in athletics, and the community is very involved and supports every athletic event.