Casey-Westfield Jr-Sr High School is an above average, public school located in Casey, IL. It has 390 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Casey-Westfield Jr-Sr High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B36 Students
- B26 Students
- B-17 Students
- B+15 Students
- B-12 Students
- B11 Students
- A+10 Students
- A7 Students
- B+7 Students
- B-6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Casey-Westfield Jr-Sr High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Casey-Westfield Jr-Sr High School
- BMarshall High School
- Marshall Community Unit School District No. 2-C, IL
- 55 reviews
- B-Cumberland High School
- Cumberland Community Unit School District No. 77, IL
- 21 reviews
- CMartinsville Junior/Senior High School
- Martinsville Community Unit School District No. 3-C, IL
- 21 reviews
- B-Kansas High School
- Kansas Community Unit School District No. 3, IL
- 19 reviews
Casey-Westfield Jr-Sr High School Reviews
Casey-Westfield High School is a very interesting place. Many of the teachers are absolutely amazing. They seem to genuinely care not only about teaching the students, but also about the students as individuals. Most students seem to be well mannered and bullying is very low. Overall, this is a very good school.
There is something special about a small town feel in a small school. People treat people with kindness. Here at Casey-Westfield, people do not feel as they are small, unimportant humans, they feel as if they matter and are individualistic. My experience at Casey will forever shape me and I am so happy I had the opportunity to be in a small town special school.
I like Casey Westfield High School because of its size. It is not too big, but too small either, and I believe holds the right amount to create a nice student:teacher ratio. Most of the teachers are friendly and helpful.