Case High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+98 Students
- B84 Students
- B-82 Students
- A45 Students
- B40 Students
- B33 Students
- B+33 Students
- B30 Students
- A+26 Students
- B-20 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.17 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.23 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.29 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.34 responses
Case High School Reviews
Review Case High School
I loved how many opportunities there are at case and the many groups of people that I have met there that have impacted my life. Case has a large group of diverse people that can be seen doing almost anything. From IB kids, to Tech kids, to kids that love the arts! I have been able to be apart of many different groups as a student and has taught me how to be confident with large groups of people and be more open to those that are around me.
The more challenging your classes are, the better the atmosphere, teachers, and curriculum. They redid the field house about two years ago and it is very nice. The soccer fields and baseball fields should probably get redone, and the 50 year old pool could definitely use a complete makeover. The district completely redid the curriculum on all of the high schools in Racine, and now we have block scheduling. I personally like the new schedules, but most of the time have no idea what is going on due to poor communication between the district, administration, and teachers.
Had amazing teachers who really taught me a lot and actually cared about me. The French teacher ms larson is the most amazing teacher I have ever met. She is so inspiring with her life story. I love her to bits. Even through all of her hardships such as divorce and brain surgery sh is still kicking it and teaching so many students in amazing ways!