Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Cascade Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Turner, OR. It has 712 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Cascade Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C116 Students
- A-109 Students
- A-80 Students
- B-70 Students
- B43 Students
- B+32 Students
- B-31 Students
- B30 Students
- B-27 Students
- B26 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Cascade Senior High School Reviews
I loved the staff and how supportive most were to their students. Cascade really cares about their students and will take action when students have the courage to stand up and say something. They do a great job of making the students feel heard. What I think they can improve on is their clubs and extracurriculars, as well as college readiness. There are a sad amount of involvement opportunities that would look great on resumes, scholarships, and college applications. College- level study habits should also be implemented into courses to make the transition between high school and higher education easier.
Cascade High School in Turner, Oregon is such a supportive school. All the teachers, counselors and office staff have always been available whenever I needed help. I moved from another school where the students and staff were not very helpful and fit in immediately. Cascade offers many programs for all types of students. From great athletics to after school clubs. They make sure that all students are involved and are happy. I will miss Cascade HS when I graduate in 2020.
Cascade is an amazing school. The students there are uplifting and want everyone to succeed. The staff are also very helpful and care about their students. The only thing I will say is that the classes and scheduling is geared more to average and below average students. Being an AP student, it was difficult to have all the classes I needed for my level. Clubs and sports have lots of participants and those in the clubs are very skilled at it, and the supervisors are well informed on the activities.