Casady School is a PreK-12, independent, college-preparatory Episcopal day school committed to deeper-level learning. Casady admits students who, with their families, value strength of character and intellectual integrity. Students are enthusiastic learners, creative thinkers and collaborative problem solvers. With the support of their families, these students pursue academic, artistic and athletic endeavors while embracing the School community. Casady seeks a student body reflective of the world around us and admits students of all race, color, religion, creed, national, and ethnic origin.
We commit to providing a foundation of excellence for all our students, instilling them with the educational and social skills to triumph in their future endeavors.
Casady School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A78 Students
- A+30 Students
- A+30 Students
- A+28 Students
- A+25 Students
- A+23 Students
- A22 Students
- A+21 Students
- A21 Students
- A+20 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Casady School
Casady School Reviews
1. The administration isn't diverse/inclusive (the 12th grade has zero black students, the school banned the Gay-Straight Alliance club, and straight-up did not even SPEAK to a student for sporting anti-LGBTQ+ apparel).
2. Casady disproportionately funds sports over academics, which doesn't make sense when its sports suck.
3. For a college prep school, Casady doesn't have essential classes like sociology, philosophy, or even economics! The administration ended the sociology program because it was 'distracting from other academic endeavors' even though that class is a requisite for law school and all public health/social work programs...
Anyway, I did give it 4 stars for a reason. Academically, the school is still unparalleled in the state of Oklahoma.