An IB World School, Carrollwood Day School is known for excellence in academics with an emphasis on character development enriched by a wealth of arts, sports, and extracurricular programming. Students flourish in a rich continuum of learning that begins in preschool and will last a lifetime. CDS's signature STEEM program combines science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and entrepreneurship education.
"Education with Character" is the foundation of the culture at CDS. Faculty, staff, coaches, and parents partner to create an inclusive school community where students feel safe, supported, and connected.
Carrollwood Day School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+63 Students
- A51 Students
- A37 Students
- A-34 Students
- A+29 Students
- A-22 Students
- B21 Students
- B+16 Students
- B+13 Students
- B13 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses