Carroll Senior High School is a top rated, public school located in Southlake, TX. It has 1,299 students in grades 11-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 98% of students are at least proficient in math and 99% in reading.
Carroll Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+365 Students
- A+261 Students
- A161 Students
- A+158 Students
- A154 Students
- A140 Students
- B+131 Students
- A-121 Students
- A110 Students
- A+106 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.43 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.43 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 128 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.66 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.66 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.66 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.66 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.66 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.66 responses
Schools like Carroll Senior High School
- A+Carroll High School
- Carroll Independent School District, TX
- 44 reviews
- A+Flower Mound High School
- Lewisville Independent School District, TX
- 725 reviews
- A+Argyle High School
- Argyle Independent School District, TX
- 138 reviews
- A+Coppell High School
- Coppell Independent School District, TX
- 656 reviews
Carroll Senior High School Reviews
This school is pretty good. The environment can be a bit elitist and the academics are rigorous, to say the least, but this school is ultimately a community. You are a dragon from Kindergarten through graduation and beyond so there is a great amount of Dragon Pride. Plus, one of the greatest attributes of the district is the plethora of opportunities! There are so many sports, teams, events, and volunteering groups to choose from that you will almost definitely find friends and get a head start on life.
I am a student at Carroll Senior High School, the school is very welcoming and involved. Everyone is helpful and nice to one another, no one is mean to anyone. The teachers really care about you and your success, they want everyone to succeed and do great. The teachers, councilors, and any other facility member are always willing to help. They really try to do everything they can do get us ready for college and the real world. The school is extremely safe, there is no violence or danger. There is so many different clubs and activities to get involved with. The sports are great and competitive, all the teams are very successful and competitive. Just like the sports, the academics are very competitive, someone who has a 4.0 gpa, is most likely not in the top 10 percent because there are so many students with an over 4.0 gpa. The only downfall about Carroll Senior High School is the diversity, there is very little diversity.
Teachers take immense interest in their students. Carroll is the best public school in Texas-the education quality can't be beat! Many AP and dual credit classes are available to students. Carroll also prepares students for the real world through their multitude of programs including Carroll Medical Academy.