Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
Carondelet High School is a top rated, private, all-girls, Catholic school located in Concord, CA. It has 800 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. Tuition is $20,395 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 95% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Carondelet High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A179 Students
- A163 Students
- A+152 Students
- A-142 Students
- A+130 Students
- A127 Students
- A+121 Students
- A-113 Students
- A111 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.25 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.25 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.37 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.21 responses
Carondelet High School Reviews
Like most schools there were pros and cons. The acedemics were pretty good, I felt challenged but also knew I had the support of most of my teachers if it became too much. Also the school’s encouragement of volunteer work is nice. My main issue with the school was the way of thinking was very traditional and “old school”, which I can understand to a certain degree. But it is 2019 and the world’s way of thinking is changing and I believe that the school should start to evolve with it, not stay stuck in the 1900’s way of thinking. I also found that the administration was very hypocritical, they would preach one thing but not actually allow it. It was very frustrating when all I wanted to do was be myself but had that taken away from me and suppressed. It probably didn’t help that I am a minority. But food was pretty fire!
I am a rising senior at Carondelet and I can truly say it changed my life. I entered Carondelet and immediately felt a sense of community. The staff and students were warm, caring, and welcoming. The faculty is always there to lend a helping hand with student needs. All of the young women at Carondelet High School are intelligent, caring, and compassionate. This school has given me a strong support system and engaging learning environment. It has not only given me the opportunity to grow as a student, but also as a person. Carondelet gives their students the ability to not only do well academically, but also socially and emotionally. I am able to be my authentic self and explore academically. Carondelet gives their girls the ability to engage and explore in a caring and encouraging environment. Carondelet has truly helped me become a better student and a well rounded person due to their compassionate and encouraging community.
Carondelet High School has its strengths and weaknesses. It offered great course options. It has prepped me well in becoming a more confident and empowered woman in today's society. However, one of its downfalls is the poor connection with the school across the street. Although classes can be offered on both campuses, there should be more ways to build a relationship with the boys across the street. Overall it is a good school with great opportunities.