Carolina Friends School is a top rated, private, Christian school located in Durham, NC. It has 501 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 7 to 1. Tuition is $19,010 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 95% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Carolina Friends School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+18 Students
- A+11 Students
- A+10 Students
- A+9 Students
- A+8 Students
- B+8 Students
- A7 Students
- B+7 Students
- A-6 Students
- A+6 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Carolina Friends School Reviews
I love, love, love Carolina Friends School! It has been truly life-changing for me. Many say that it's an "easy" school--I entirely disagree. To outsiders, it may seem hard to fail, but that is only because the staff is so loving and supportive of their students.
Despite feeling the typical stress and anxiety around college admissions, I feel prepared and supported to submit my applications, graduate and attend university next year. The staff and administration have been incredibly supportive throughout the year, helping with essays, college interviews, testing and college visits. I'm going to miss this place!
CFS has amazing teachers, motivated students and beautiful campus! I feel so lucky to be a student here. The teachers really work with you one-on-one to ensure you're reaching your own individual potential. Class sizes are small to ensure individuated attention. The school feels like a true community with each student, staff person, teacher, etc. all playing a vital role in its stewardship.