Caro High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B97 Students
- B+72 Students
- A+46 Students
- B-43 Students
- B36 Students
- B+34 Students
- B-31 Students
- A+28 Students
- B+24 Students
- B22 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Caro High School
- B-Vassar Senior High School
- Vassar Public Schools, MI
- 29 reviews
- C+Mayville High School
- Mayville Community School District, MI
- 51 reviews
- C+Cass City Jr. & Sr. High School
- Cass City Public Schools, MI
- 69 reviews
- B-Reese High School
- Reese Public Schools, MI
- 48 reviews
Caro High School Reviews
Caro was a great town to grow up and go to school in. Caro High School was great. It offered a variety of classes, sports, and extra curricular activities. The teachers put in one-hundred percent of their effort to teach the students and help them to grow as individuals. Caro High School also does very well in preparing students for college and future life goals. However, there are a few things that I would change about Caro High School if I could. I believe that there could be a stronger focus on the arts programs. In addition, I would like to have had a greater variety of classes that thought life skills rather than just textbook information.
Caro offers a wide variety of extracurricular options. Of course there are sports including: Cheerleading, Football, Soccer, Baseball/Softball, Synchronized Swimming, Swim & Dive, Wrestling, Track, Cross Country, and many more. It also has clubs that range from being elite (invitation only) to ones that anyone can join; Key Club, Youth In Government, Rotary Club, Academic Games Clubs, A Cappella Club, National Honor Society, and Interact Club. Drama club is available and every year the school has a fall and a spring play for everyone to enjoy. Yearbook is a class that allows students to get creative while they capture the best pictures of the year! Other classes include Woods and Metals where students create amazing projects to take home and cherish forever. Caro even offers 3 foreign language classes that include French, German, and Spanish. My personal favorite is the music department which includes Marching Band/Concert Band, Jazz Band, and Choir. Every club is really popular and the administrators encourage people to join and help out with some of the organizations. Our teachers are great supporters of us.
I have had so many problems at Caro. Even since the fifth grade when they called parent protective services on my mom, even though i have the best mom in the world. My credits all through out my high school career have been a mess. I really can not stress the disorder that this school forces on the students.