Caro High School
- CARO, MI
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B minus
- Diversitygrade C+
- Teachersgrade B minus
- College Prepgrade C+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade C minus
- Health & Safetygrade B minus
- Administrationgrade C minus
- Sportsgrade B
- Foodgrade C
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade C
Caro High School is a public school located in CARO, MI. It has 451 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Caro High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B131 Students
- grade B94 Students
- grade A62 Students
- grade B minus61 Students
- grade B minus51 Students
- grade B+51 Students
- grade A+44 Students
- grade B41 Students
- grade B minus40 Students
- grade B+34 Students
View Homes Near Caro High School
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade A minus
- Good for Familiesgrade C+
- Housinggrade B minus
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
grade B minus
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 10 responses
- Spirit weeks30%
- Pep rallies20%
- Youth in government20%
- Spirit Week10%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 10 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
grade C minus
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$15,055 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 12 responses
Schools like Caro High School
- grade B minusVassar Senior High School
- Vassar Public Schools, MI
- Rating 2.91 out of 5 34 reviews
- grade C minusMayville High School
- Mayville Community School District, MI
- Rating 3.22 out of 5 55 reviews
- grade B minusCass City Junior/Senior High School
- Cass City Public Schools, MI
- Rating 3.53 out of 5 80 reviews
- grade BReese High School
- Reese Public Schools, MI
- Rating 3.22 out of 5 50 reviews
Caro High School Reviews
Rating 3.27 out of 5 98 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
Caro high school was able to prepare me for the next step in my life. The teacher really help all the students out. They really push you to do your best in school. After you graduate you are a well rounded individual. Some ameties that caro has is the pool, track and field,football, and soccer. There recent expansion has made the school even better allowing more children to learn and give them the space they need. The class sizes are average sized giving everyone the time they need.
We have many classes to chose from including advanced math, science, English, and history courses. And dual enrollment and tech school opportunities for students!
I loved high school at Caro. I went to Caro for all of my life. I made amazing friends and there was never really any problems with bullying. I feel that if you put the effort in, Caro makes it easy to be prepared for college. They offer many AP and other advanced classes. The food could've been better and the sports teams aren't great, but it really is a great place to go to school.