Carlisle High School is a public school located in Carlisle, OH. It has 470 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Carlisle High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-57 Students
- C+43 Students
- A38 Students
- A-37 Students
- B34 Students
- A-32 Students
- A+24 Students
- A20 Students
- B18 Students
- B13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Carlisle High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Carlisle High School
- B-Franklin High School
- Franklin City School District, OH
- 102 reviews
- BValley View High School
- Valley View Local School District, OH
- 93 reviews
- B-Edgewood High School
- Edgewood City School District, OH
- 91 reviews
- BTwin Valley South High School
- Twin Valley Community Local School District, OH
- 47 reviews
Carlisle High School Reviews
Carlisle High School is a small town- we don't have the most money, we don't have an elaborate school, the design of our school is much like a small box, no walls, only dividers, no windows, only the clear glass front doors. However, we have some of the smartest students, with the most humble personalities, kindest souls, and a spirit for their school like no other. We know everyone's brother, mother, dog and fish. Without this school, I would not be the person I am today.
Carlisle High School is a small, close-knit School. I transferred there my junior year from a small private school. I am receiving a good education. Unfortunately there were a lot of politics that play a part in the school.
Carlisle high school cares a lot about its student’s education and working to further it into college. They are good at providing the best reasources that are available to them. I think that when the new school is built it will help bring Carlisle High School to the next level in terms of resources.