Carlisle High School is a public school located in Carlisle, AR. It has 302 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 31% of students are at least proficient in math and 44% in reading.
Carlisle High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B36 Students
- A-34 Students
- C+31 Students
- B25 Students
- B-19 Students
- B-17 Students
- B+12 Students
- A-8 Students
- A-7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Carlisle High School Reviews
I have attended Carlisle High School since my 7th grade year. The teachers and staff are all very helpful. I have made many friends from this school. The memories I have will last a lifetime. although there are many good times there have also been tragedies. As with all schools bullying has played a major role in the tragedies our school has witnessed. If there is one thing I could change, I would change the fact that there are cliques everywhere. Just let people be who they are and don't ridicule them for the choices they have made for themselves. Just be friends with everybody. Help each other out. STOP BEING SO MEAN!
I have gone to Carlisle the entirety of my life. Our High School was built about a decade ago, so it is fairly new. The sports programs have always been great, and they are continuing to improve under our new principal/AD. I personally do not eat in the cafeteria, but I have friends that say the food can leave something left to be desired. The only thing that I can say in lieu of the school is that it has always struggled to keep faculty for more than a few years at a time. Even though the faculty is subject to changing, most all of them are very friendly and helpful that have come through Carlisle.
the school is about as good as a tiny public school in rural arkansas can be. while the administration does try its best, it fails to support all of its students. the academics at its best are average, the school annually hires a new lot of incompetent and lazy first year teachers, and the school shoehorns so much of its budget into our mostly mediocre sports teams that many classes don’t have access to basic teaching materials, like textbooks for everyone. also, our school has few extracurricular opportunities, so the majority of our student body is boring and uninteresting. i am very eager to leave. this is just my personal experience, though, and if you are looking for a quiet, small high school with an emphasis on athletics, then carlisle is for you.