Career Academy High School is a public, charter school located in South Bend, IN. It has 263 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 17% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
3801 Crescent Circle
South Bend, IN 46628
Career Academy High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+23 Students
- A21 Students
- C+17 Students
- B+15 Students
- B-12 Students
- B-12 Students
- B12 Students
- A-11 Students
- B-11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
Schools like Career Academy High School
- CRise Up Academy at Eggleston
- South Bend Community School Corporation, IN
- 1 review
- NGBerrien Springs Discovery Academy
- Berrien Springs Public Schools, MI
- NGWAY Academy - Niles Campus
- Niles Community Schools, MI
- B-Brandywine Senior High School
- Brandywine Community Schools, MI
- 19 reviews
Career Academy High School Reviews
I've had an amazing experience with Career Academy. I have been attending the school for four years and it has been a really phenomenal experience. The teachers are extremely supportive and strive to help the students succeed. They have also done a great job to promote and grow all of their programs including band, art, robotics, and choir. I being a fellow player in the jazz band and a member of the robotics team, I have never been more impressed and delighted to be a part of these programs and watch them flourish. I have learned so much from the school and have never gotten so much support from my teachers students and mentors. Overall this is a really good school and I definitely recommend this to anybody who is thinking about going.
I have been at Career Academy since in 7th grade. The school opened the year before I attended there has been a major growth I first since joined the Career Academy school community. The school has had major changes becoming a 1:1 school this past year and they are always ready to help different kinds of students with different backgrounds. The teachers here make sure you are doing what you need to so that you can succeed here. They also are open to listening to students and to learning new ideas of how we can learn. Overall, the experience I've had here would be nothing to what you would get at a public school and I'm glad that my parents and I made the decision to further my high school education here.
I enjoy many of the students at the school, however many teachers teach poorly or are very rude to students. There are really good teachers here, but the bad outnumber them easily. There are next to no rewards for hard work and little insentive to work harder than necessary. Overall, the school matches my expirences with other schools.