Cardington-Lincoln High School is a public school located in Cardington, OH. It has 280 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+31 Students
- B19 Students
- B16 Students
- B-16 Students
- B-15 Students
- A-15 Students
- B12 Students
- A-11 Students
- B10 Students
- B-10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like Cardington-Lincoln High School
- B-Pleasant High School
- Pleasant Local School District, OH
- 63 reviews
- B-Mt. Gilead High School
- Mount Gilead Exempted Village School District, OH
- 23 reviews
- BHighland High School
- Highland Local School District (Sparta), OH
- 86 reviews
- B-Northmor High School
- Northmor Local School District, OH
- 24 reviews
Cardington-Lincoln High School Reviews
Cardington has real potential to be a really good school. Though the school district is not very diverse, the people are amazing. Cardington is a small school were everyone knows everyone. I would really like to see more classes offered though.
Class size are fairly small and the teachers are always willing to help if you dont understand something. It's a smaller school but has a lot of options for classes
All year round there is FFA, FCCLA, drama club, Spanish Club, In The Know, Improv Club, Science club and Math Club. Just in fall there is anything from football, volleyball, golf, and cross country. Our winter sports include boys and girls basketball, bowling, and indoor track. In the spring there is baseball, softball, and track available to the students. Cardington has a lot to offer students and creates many opportunities for students to be involved academically and to stay active.