Cardinal Gibbons High School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Raleigh, NC. It has 1,464 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. Tuition is $14,340 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 93% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Cardinal Gibbons High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+191 Students
- A+160 Students
- A-93 Students
- B+89 Students
- A83 Students
- B+80 Students
- B+78 Students
- A65 Students
- A+58 Students
- A+56 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Cardinal Gibbons High School Reviews
Cardinal Gibbons is a school that promotes academic excellence and provides its students with a positive, caring and nurturing environment. They hire the best faculty and it shows in the fact that they truly want their students to succeed in all areas of their high school career. From sun up to well after sundown, teachers make themselves available to their students and there is always something happening at the school. Athletic events, drama productions, chorus concerts and students playing the piano during lunch, all of these are an everyday occurrence at Gibbons and I am proud to have called this my school for the past four years!
Cardinal Gibbons was a good college-prep high school. The academics were excellent and prepared me well for the course work demanded of me as a first year college student. The majority of the faculty genuinely cared about you and wanted you to succeed and you could see that. The administration, however, was fairly nit picky and sometimes quite overbearing. I went to Gibbons all four years of high school and enjoyed the overall experience, but, like most of my other peers, was ready to leave when senior year came around. I definitely have recommended Gibbons to several people that I know mainly because of how great the academics are.
Cardinal Gibbons is a great school! It make all students feel welcomed and a part of the school. All the teachers are invested in the students and go above and beyond their job description. The facilities are top notch. The athletics program is the best int the state. I love being part of the school community. Everyone from parents and grandparents to siblings and students are an active part of the Gibbons Community.