Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Caravel Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 4,000 private high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A78 Students
- A+24 Students
- A+20 Students
- A19 Students
- A+18 Students
- A+15 Students
- A+15 Students
- A+14 Students
- A+13 Students
- A+12 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Caravel Academy
Caravel Academy Reviews
Review Caravel Academy
Overall, my experience at Caravel was very academically valuable. Attending this school since kindergarten and now being a senior in high school, I must confess that I am very well prepared for college; hence the fact that I have 12 credits prior to graduation. On the flip-side, social life here is only beneficial when you're apart of a certain clique. It is quite surprising that after 13 years of attending this school, I do not anticipate staying in contact with any of my peers for longer than a year after graduation. Other than that, being a student at Caravel for so long has been a splendid experience considering all of the knowledge that I have gained.
The education in the literature, art, and french departments is great. The other subjects are mediocre in their teaching. Caravel is exceptional with making sure the students understand the material if they are in need of help. The dress code is too strict. The kids are disciplined but there's a little bit of racism towards African Americans between the students. If there is a social problem, the faculty does their best in trying to fix it. The tuition is really high, and the fact that we have to pay for our own reading books is unreasonable. We also have laptops that we have to pay a lot of money for each year, and when we graduate we still have to pay a fee even though weve paid so much through high school
The teachers at Caravel Academy prepare all the students for college by teaching challenging material to students knowing that the concepts are hard for the students to wrap their brain around. And so the teachers take time out of their free periods and after school to help students that are not able to grasp the concepts easily. Teachers at Caravel always put their students before themselves to make sure that they are successful in college.