Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-149 Students
- B146 Students
- A-112 Students
- A+65 Students
- A-42 Students
- B35 Students
- A+32 Students
- A30 Students
- A-30 Students
- A30 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Caprock High School Reviews
Review Caprock High School
My experience with Caprock isn't that great, but don't blame the staff. The staff is absolutely wonderful and they really do care about your success. They even host little parties with a treat if you make your attendance, which to some people mean a lot. The kids there suck, but when you have a bad day there is always an adult who will ask how you've been and what's new in your life. They are willing to help and do a great job at making people feels important.
The teachers here are very caring, they like to make sure were getting our work inside and outside of school done. The school i come from isn't in the best side of town and a lot of the kids here struggle, some are self-supporting and still manage to come to school. With the teachers we have, they understand our problems so they help us the way they know how to and that's to pass knowledge down. They give us hope for most of our dreams by helping us get to where we want. On the other hand, the teachers are in control of whats going on. Every one of the teachers is required to keep us actively involved, and they do by calling on random students and asking questions about the topic at what might seem random times. The Majority of the time at school i am working on papers, or involved in the class discussion of topics we are going over.
My favorite experience is going to the Pep Rallys, i enjoy those alot mostly the first one of the year, homecoming, and the last one of the year. What makes Caprock unique is that our teachers not only give knowledge through books but they try to put in life lessons as well. I would definitely choose Caprock again if I could because it doesnt feel like just a school, to me Caprock is home.