Cape Cod Academy Reviews

My daughter received a superior education at Cape Cod Academy which prepared her to excel at a highly competitive college. At Cape Cod Academy the students develop strong academic and social skills. Although CCA is best known for their strong math, science and humanities programs - their arts and athletic programs are also terrific. It is a great school.
Cape Cod Academy has beeen a wonderful place for my son to learn and grow. Compared with other high school students, he has been extremely well-prepared for college.
Believe it or not my child is getting a MUCH better education in public school than he got in his time at CCA. Teachers and administrators are inexperienced and untrained. All of the good teachers have left for other schools.
Start Your Review of Cape Cod Academy
As a Lower School parent, my child has been cared for and he is excelling in a safe and friendly environment. The specials are expansive for a small school and my child loves learning Spanish, Science, Art, Music, PE and Library multiple times throughout the week. He was also excited to learn that the Lower School began having a second recess daily, and that benefits him so much! A great school where the teachers really know the students.
The teachers are the best part of the school. They are all very invested in seeing their students succeed and make sure you have what you need to do so. I built a close relationship with most of my teachers and am still friends with them after graduating. The atmosphere is very friendly and comfortable so I never felt like I didn't want to be there or unsafe.
Great school education-wise. The teachers are always looking to help. The sports are terrible and the administration doesn't know what they're doing. They continue to fire great teachers that are loved by the students every year.
Has been a great experience. The administration has had its ups and downs but I feel is on an up slope and recovery. The admissions department does need some strengthening
Honesty and respect between students and teachers are fostered . Sportsmanship. Flexible class offerings. Teachers are encouraging and approachable.
Very friendly teachers and student. Good hard work atmosphere. Small classes and teacher student ratio allows for lots of hands on learning
All the teachers are very personable and want to see you succeed. They are always open to extra help.
Cape Cod Academy offers great academics and superb teachers, but a very limited course selection. The social scene is competitive, judgmental, and difficult to enter for students that have not been at Cape Cod Academy since at least middle school. The students in general are rich and prestigious.
Was a great school with a safe environment. Small class sizes are great for 1 on 1 learning but become slightly hindering in high school when not enough people sign up for a class and it becomes canceled (coughAPBiologycough). Overall, staff and teachers are good. Has 3 Art rooms which is impressive for a small school.
The staff has created a confident, well defined leader, who will be well capable of heading off any difficult diversions and tacong any issues as well as solving many problems with a clear mind. Her critical problem solving skills impress the heck out of me
This is a great school and if I had to redo high school, I would come here again.
Our teachers are great and always will give extra help if needed.
Our science building and labs are excellent as well as our facility in general. One of the best for a very small school.
The school is very safe and I never feel unsafe.
Start Your Review of Cape Cod Academy
Everyone respects the teachers and will immediately try to correct any mistakes.
Mostly everyone participates because it is such a small school.
like I said, all was great